Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

eh, heard horror stories of St Lucia... not to mention the ride to the resort(s) are forever long and to get back is worse.

Thanks for the heads up, have fun in your shanty town.

Lucia is money, nice digs Erik.

:tup:

9974S.jpg

Dad bought a 997 4S today, can't wait until I'm all grown up.

• Upvote 2

Dad bought a 997 4S today, can't wait until I'm all grow up.

That's awesome, Erik! Such fun cars to drive! Haven't tried any 4's, but I'm sure it's a riot!

• Upvote 1

That's awesome, Erik! Such fun cars to drive! Haven't tried any 4's, but I'm sure it's a riot!

It has the seven speed PDK, and active suspension. Drove it with the "sport" setting engaged and it will only shift at redline (~7200 rpm).

Holy hell was that fun. B)

It has the seven speed PDK, and active suspension. Drove it with the "sport" setting engaged and it will only shift at redline (~7200 rpm).

Holy hell was that fun. B)

What I found funny about those cars is the engine sounds less than great at idle, but bring it past around 3k and oh my sweet jesus...

• Upvote 1

DSC00330.jpg?t=1264288314

feeling the need to unleash your inner Turbobricker? :lol:

New project car or just fixing it up?

I lurk on there :lol: .

Def. a good looking 740 ;) .

:lol:

Gonna fix it up and probably use it as a DD. Parking the wagon a bit. Only paid $300 so I figure I'd drive this car for a bit since it's cheaper on insurance and probably better on gas. :)

Def. a good looking 740 ;) .

Thanks!

178 in groceries hoping I'm set for a month except fruits and veggies. But I bagged most myself through self checkout then an employee bagged the rest and put my tooth brush and notebooks in with raw beef. Now I have blood stained notebooks for class and a tooth brush I don't want to use.

178 in groceries hoping I'm set for a month except fruits and veggies. But I bagged most myself through self checkout then an employee bagged the rest and put my tooth brush and notebooks in with raw beef. Now I have blood stained notebooks for class and a tooth brush I don't want to use.

That's it? I spend close to 300 a week :lol: .

I always bag my own stuff ;) . That's just gross......

I go there for laughs. :D

Gonna fix it up and probably use it as a DD. Parking the wagon a bit. Only paid $300 so I figure I'd drive this car for a bit since it's cheaper on insurance and probably better on gas. :)

Nice. Someday I hope to find a white 740...someday. As for gas, I take it its a N/A?

And since were on the subject of groceries, im able to stretch 60 bucks over two weeks excluding alcohol.

:lol:

Thanks!

Is it a 16 valve?

And since were on the subject of groceries, im able to stretch 60 bucks over two weeks excluding alcohol.

Yeah, no kidding, I think I probably spend ~100 a month, but usually less on groceries, obviously excluding alcohol, but that's not even much either.

Nice. Someday I hope to find a white 740...someday. As for gas, I take it its a N/A?

Wait til you have a family :lol: .

I can remember those days of cheap living, apartment with 2 story oversized garage, heat water sewer trash and elec. all for $450 a month. Split the cable with 3 differnet neighbors, I had the splitter in my apartment ;) . Now what I use to spend on rent only covers the groceries for about a week and half to 2 weeks :lol: :lol:

Yeahh it's an NA.

Is it a 16 valve?

Yup yup, it's a 16 valve. lol