BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

latest mods.....had to buy paint so it counts as a purchase...... fail away.....

amber corners and black housings.....

2z8q5wp.jpg

dyrcww.jpg

i like how it looks, F#@K the haters, they don't drive it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lol thanks man,

Its my car, I shall do as I like to MY car,

Although I do agree on riceing it up is bad. LOL, underglow on a volvo.... WTF!

Jamie, I love the headlights, not really digging the corners, but it is different! JDMish.

mbpn5z.jpg

if he had gotten pegs and HID's he would be like every other fan boy on the forums.

i say ignore comments like this and do your thing rob. people hate on that they dont like, but if you like it do it.

Has nothing to do with the wheels. HIDs can be had for $30 now.

lol ghetto using the words "people hate"

• Downvote 3

Rob I the nistos are definetly better than hids. I had nistos for a while and I loved them.

Haha thanks, Sadly It is the last thing I buy for my car untill I become employed again...

<_<:(:angry:

Plus I just dont get hid's, why spend *apparently 30* when you can get the same thing for 6...

Haha thanks, Sadly It is the last thing I buy for my car untill I become employed again...

<_<:(:angry:

Plus I just dont get hid's, why spend *apparently 30* when you can get the same thing for 6...

Function before Fashion?

If you just want something to make your hadlights look blue go for it, but if you care about having real working headlights there really isn't any comparison.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Function before Fashion?

If you just want something to make your hadlights look blue go for it, but if you care about having real working headlights there really isn't any comparison.

Exactly, I had those lights and they sucked horribly.

Ahhh so nice! Those will definitely look killer on your car. :)

Function before Fashion?

+1 kinda.....lol.

in the "city" area 99% of streets are well lit and dont need anything more than normal lights. so i know using copy cat bulbs will be fine for now. let him see how he likes the look and then maybe get HID's.

i will say that i had the "cool blue" bulbs in the wagon when i got it (old owner put them in, along with the body kit) and the regular sylviana (or however you spell it) are 10X better.

a set of wheels. :)

Azev PS 8,5x20"....

IMG_3180-border.jpg

IMG_3183-border.jpg

IMG_3191-border.jpg

20's?! Sheeiitttt... I want em!

I got a new phone today, Samsung Rogue... pretty sweet, and way better than my Samsung Glyde

samsung-rogue-handset.jpg

Finally got a cargo mat for the trunk of the wagon. Also picked up some tailgate struts, a cap for the trailer hitch, and an air dam to replace cracked one.