Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

BlackT5

image_2331.jpg

60 bucks ftw! No more driving up on boards. This one fits right under the rear subframe mount. Starts at 3 1/8" and goes up to 14"

Not bad for $60. Although looking at the URL you got it from Harbor Freight, which has some good things, but did you read reviews on this? I've been holding off on getting a big jack (have a small Kragen one) until I find a good brand.

Not bad for $60. Although looking at the URL you got it from Harbor Freight, which has some good things, but did you read reviews on this? I've been holding off on getting a big jack (have a small Kragen one) until I find a good brand.

I talked with some local guys and one of them has a similar one except his has the lights on the pad so you can see where the jack is going. That one was 100 and min height was 3 3/8" . I used it immediately and was impressed. Just a few pumps to get the car in the air and a nice long handle so my skinny ass isn't struggling. I'm actually going back soon to get another. 1 to keep at home for my brother and father and 1 to take to school for me.

It is aluminum so if you drop something on it or abuse it, then its more likely to fracture and break.