Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

BlackT5

image_2331.jpg

60 bucks ftw! No more driving up on boards. This one fits right under the rear subframe mount. Starts at 3 1/8" and goes up to 14"

Is that the large one or that tiny POS .

I had both and the smallest one broke after 2 months of use

Is that the large one or that tiny POS .

I had both and the smallest one broke after 2 months of use

no clue. Bigger than my little 20$ jack i had before. The 20$ jack lasted 3 years and still works alright but the last 1/2 of the range is gone from fluid leaking out. I'm gonna see how it holds up this summer and if its good then I'll get another to keep with me at school

MacBookPro17.jpg

Went and bought a 15" MacBook Pro today. I still have my student ID (graduated last month), and the education discounts are so good that I figured I might as well. I got $2,700 worth of stuff for ~$2,100. $110 off the protection plan, $150 off the computer, free 8gb ipod touch, free $200 HP printer.

Tomorrow's purchase- New headlight bulbs for the S60. Passenger side just died on me.

I would buy a cheap-o bulb and order these. Your bulbs are H11

Buy the off-road versions I used them for almost 2 years w/out any problems at all. Made driving at night so much better :tup:

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll go ahead and buy a cheap bulb for now. I may actually be moving out of the country soon, so I'm not sure how much I want to spend on this car. If I end up staying around for longer I will definitely order those.