Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

BlackT5

MacBookPro17.jpg

Went and bought a 15" MacBook Pro today. I still have my student ID (graduated last month), and the education discounts are so good that I figured I might as well. I got $2,700 worth of stuff for ~$2,100. $110 off the protection plan, $150 off the computer, free 8gb ipod touch, free $200 HP printer.

Tomorrow's purchase- New headlight bulbs for the S60. Passenger side just died on me.

Pricey but awesome. Considering a unibody Macbook one of these days, but my VAIO does fine for me. Plus, I can put OS X on it (which I did once, for shits and giggles).

Bought more Eneloops... best batteries EVER.

AAAAAtT_REMAAAAAAMbyOQ.jpg

Pricey but awesome. Considering a unibody Macbook one of these days, but my VAIO does fine for me. Plus, I can put OS X on it (which I did once, for I crapped my pants and I love how it feels and giggles).

AAAAAtT_REMAAAAAAMbyOQ.jpg

I used to be a Vaio guy... 3 1/2 years ago my Vaio gave out on me. It was probably my 6th or 7th PC laptop. I was home from college, so I was sort of being a bum. Stumbled out of bed hungover at noon or 1, grabbed my credit card, and headed to the mall. Walked into the Sony Style store, credit card in hand, and was prepared to spend the $2k+ that many Vaios cost. I was the only customer in the store, probably 5 employees. Not a single one of them moved to help me. They stood there, all dressed up, glaring at me like I didn't deserve to be in their store.

So I walked downstairs to the apple store and bought my first mac.

Went and bought a 15" MacBook Pro today. I still have my student ID (graduated last month), and the education discounts are so good that I figured I might as well. I got $2,700 worth of stuff for ~$2,100. $110 off the protection plan, $150 off the computer, free 8gb ipod touch, free $200 HP printer.

Tomorrow's purchase- New headlight bulbs for the S60. Passenger side just died on me.

sweet deal

Pricey but awesome. Considering a unibody Macbook one of these days, but my VAIO does fine for me. Plus, I can put OS X on it (which I did once, for shits and giggles).

Great batteries, using them in my flashes.

Great batteries, using them in my flashes.

Yep, they are in all my battery powered devices. I initial bought them for my flashes, which they do an amazing job at. They deliver more current than any other battery so recycle rates are very fast, they hold charge like no other and can be left out without losing charge. I think they deliver something close to 2000mAh per AA battery. I also have them in my Fenix LD20 flash light (nice to know I have 180 lumens of light without fail) and all remote controls.

All together I have.. 2 chargers, 20 AA batteries and 12 AAA batteries. Yep, I love them.