Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

In preparation for some things...

IMAG0126.jpg

IMAG0125.jpg

yumyumyumyum.

Edited by Tom.

:lol: what are you getting into now? how's the silver 244???

It's good, straight, runs and is race ready. Gonna freshen it up and make it somewhat nice, hopefully be on the track in a month or two. Could not pass it up for $1500.

ST31000528AS (1TB Seagate drive) #4 to add to my RAID 5 array. It's not that big, but now I will have 4x 1TB drives for a modest 3TB of RAID 5 storage. Time to figure out mdadm resizing.

Seagate1TB1.jpg

wasn't that on sale for like $20 last week?

It's good, straight, runs and is race ready. Gonna freshen it up and make it somewhat nice, hopefully be on the track in a month or two. Could not pass it up for $1500.

I love 2nd gens. That looks like it needs some love...

:lol: what are you getting into now? how's the silver 244???

I've been helping out my best friend's dad at the local dirt track in the 4-banger division, he's doing good in his Prelude. I was prepping a Saab I got for free for the division, but it would have been more expensive to finish the cage and whatnot so I got this instead. American Stocks is a very competitive division but it looks like more fun for me [i ran 4-bangers last year a few times in an Accord]

Silver 244 should be on the track around the same time as the Camaro.

I finally found a good job after being unemployed for almost a year

wasn't that on sale for like $20 last week?

Uhh, where? It's still $79.99 at Newegg. When I bought them half a year ago they were $99.99.

md_70eaa9c8-d982-48f3-a18a-711f536eabf4.

13339.jpg

Some smaller things

- Intake manifold gasket - Tasca sent me a 6-cylinder tho <_<

- Copper rings for the banjo bolts

- vacuum lines

- pop rivets

Uhh, where? It's still $79.99 at Newegg. When I bought them half a year ago they were $99.99.

sorry lol over exaggeration... but it was $39.99 at tigerdirect, same hard drive... was June 14 i got that email, so long over...

sorry lol over exaggeration... but it was $39.99 at tigerdirect, same hard drive... was June 14 i got that email, so long over...

Oh man, that sucks. Wish I had known about this deal before! Would have had my gf get another one so I could have two more.

Oh man, that sucks. Wish I had known about this deal before! Would have had my gf get another one so I could have two more.

next time i see some outrageous shit like that i'll be sure to post it wink.gif

Not so fun: OEM Heater Core kit, Bosch dist. cap & rotor

So damn fun: Jewel headlights to match my corners tomorrow!!!! I will have to clean it up good afterward and see what kind of pictures I can get with our new fancy Canon camera. :D

Figured it's the least I can do to make up for splattering it with bugs 5 nights a week. :lol:

Edited by --Aaron--

OEM Volvo Thule roof rack with locks and keys in like new condition for 60 bucks. ph34r.gif

OEM Volvo Thule roof rack with locks and keys in like new condition for 60 bucks. ph34r.gif

BAH! I want one for my bikes.