Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

yeah sorry we couldnt make it she was pretty upset about her grandma dieing that day.

now theres a viewing on wednesday ----- sooo gross why people have these is beyond me

yeah sorry we couldnt make it she was pretty upset about her grandma dieing that day.

now theres a viewing on wednesday ----- sooo gross why people have these is beyond me

Wrong thread Pumpkin..... laugh.gif

And sorry to hear about her Grand-Mother, never fun.

Wrong thread Pumpkin..... laugh.gif

And sorry to hear about her Grand-Mother, never fun.

:lol: they all blend together after awhile :lol:

once i stop running 100 miles a week

you run 100 miles a week? for real?

man i was doing 30 and thought that was a ton.

LOL, I'm at 20 and that's only because I'm trying to go into winter with a solid base. I can't imagine running even 30 or 40.....

LOL, I'm at 20 and that's only because I'm trying to go into winter with a solid base. I can't imagine running even 30 or 40.....

I know this is different but I was biking 200-300 miles a week for a few months

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

fused_distribution.jpg

found this lovely thing in the trunk of an s80 -- much use will be made of it.

I pulled a few of those from my S80, I figured they might be kinda handy at some point... I'm sure I will get a use of it.

during high school I was 70-80 a week. Hence why I hate running now

IMAG0009.jpg

Got a new model 22 .40 S&W glock a couple a weeks ago, put a ghost trigger in it today so I figured I post it up.

It's a Great gun/round I really like the Hornady Hp ammo, nice deformation,clean cycling. :ph34r: so is a Kimber 1911 :ph34r:

Get a Rubber Grip on it ;) My girl can group 4in double taps from 20ft with it

and if it's not your primary defense weapon , get a reduced re-coil spring :D better accuracy. A tactical light will help eliminate muzzle flip. The .40 is prone to this in Polymer weapon

Oh and if you get a holster Nylon or leather will have a smoother draw. The molded holsters are nice, but may require some brake in period and a hair dryer to loosen it up and they are still very snug.

• Upvote 1

d1 college xc/track, i maxed 100 once but settle at 70-80 plus biking and pool running.

30 is great! when this is all over i will be a 0-30 miles a week guy haha

during high school I was 70-80 a week. Hence why I hate running now

for some reason i dont believe you, what school? what kinda times were you running? thats a lot for high school. did your team have lots of injuries? didnt know you ran John! thats sweet

20 miles a week of just running? plus biking right? what is that 6 times a week 3-4 miles a day? curious to hear your regimen...

before my achillies cried broke i was doing

6-8 mon

6-8 wed

6 fri

10 sat.

granted not fast though.

I pulled a few of those from my S80, I figured they might be kinda handy at some point... I'm sure I will get a use of it.

a few? are there more? i pulled that one from the trunk.

i already have a use for this and if there are some smaller ones i can snatch, i could certainly use them too

Not too shabby Mike!

Greg: I ride 40+ miles on Tuesday, run 8-10 miles Thursday, another 10 on Saturday (both are done pre-dawn) and then I ride and run as I can on Sunday, usually about 20-30 miles on the bike. If not, I'll do a 5 mile run, tempo.

I was able to run a 10K at a 7 minute mile pace this Sunday. Considering how sloppy I've been with eating and training these past few weeks, I was happy. Goal is to get back into the 6 minute mark I could do right after college.