+

DSC07774.jpg Dodge Dakota 3rd & Overload Leafs

&

CO-WJ-60-F.jpg 5.2L V8 Grand Cherokee Coil Springs

=

PoopJeepIII.jpg Crappy Pic sorry

• Upvote 2

60d_586x186.gif

Picked this up to have a backup body. Going to start getting serious into photo/video... I think. Plus, I wanted to play with it.

I'm jealous.

I "lost" my old XTi recently, and am now looking to replace it. Unfortunately (seeing as I don't know enough to justify spending a lot), the 60D is slightly above my price range. I'm looking at the T1i and T2i.

Picked this up to have a backup body. Going to start getting serious into photo/video... I think. Plus, I wanted to play with it.

sweet, looking forward to seeing your photos/videos. What software are you using for video?

sweet, looking forward to seeing your photos/videos. What software are you using for video?

If he's on a PC, I highly suggest Sony Vegas Pro. It's an exceptionally easy to use and powerful non-linear editing system. While it has not been used in many feature films as FCP, Premier or Avid (obviously), it has some movies to it's name.

a few? are there more? i pulled that one from the trunk.

i already have a use for this and if there are some smaller ones i can snatch, i could certainly use them too

there was one in the engine bay i believe too... it might have been part of the fusebox but I just cut it out... handy little things to have. I just wish I had more electronics I needed to wire up.