Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

24-236-049-S01.jpg

going dual monitor. Now that I'm using GIS more often, you can't not have two monitors.

• Upvote 1

hold? do you mean pause?

No... hold. So you set the "hold" so that you can listen to music and not have to worry about the weight, arm or anything else changing the song, volume etc. Basically locking the buttons.

No... hold. So you set the "hold" so that you can listen to music and not have to worry about the weight, arm or anything else changing the song, volume etc. Basically locking the buttons.

I think Lisa has one of those that is just collecting dust somewhere, I can find out if you'd like. You could probably have it for shipping costs....no idea if it has a hold button though.

Edited by --Aaron--

I only use the hold button when I need to keep it in the off state. Where are you putting it to force a song change?

I only use the hold button when I need to keep it in the off state. Where are you putting it to force a song change?

When I am moving the clip, when a free weight hits it, when my hand hits it etc.

I agree with dave a hold or lock button is necessary. Dave why not use your phone? or are you worried of breaking it?

Eh, last thing I want to do is carry a huge mp3 player around the gym trying to figure out where I am going to hold it.... that and I dont want to break it.

SANS

10923520-ipod-shuffle-4th-generation.jpg

Found out it does not have a "hold" button like I was told it did. So I am returning it.

Should be the little switch (usually wht)on the top where you plug your phones in at?