Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

• Replies 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A house.

PLX Devices Wideband O2 Kit with Bosch LSU 4.2 sensor. Now I can't be bagged anymore for running no front O2.

Please stop posting.

Posted Images

Is there a C70 in your local JY?

IDK it was in a smashed up 850 that was on top of a pile of cars to be crushed. It works but ill have to make a harness for the input's for it question is.. do i want to use it <_<

haha Enercell... I work for radioshack so I see that all day.

Picked up a set of these... time to figure this shit out... its gonna cost a lot of money and time but I hope I can make it work, if not I'll just sell the wheels for a profit.

mms_picture-3.jpg

-John

• Upvote 1

haha Enercell... I work for radioshack so I see that all day.

Picked up a set of these... time to figure this shit out... its gonna cost a lot of money and time but I hope I can make it work, if not I'll just sell the wheels for a profit.

-John

http://www.motorsport-tech.com/wheel_adapters.html

go there....$300 for all 4 and they have a lifetime warranty with everything related to them

ie if the wheel hub, bearings, wheels, suspension, brakes breaks, they cover it

how much did you pay for those sexual things!!!!!

Edited by thewhiteguy1

http://www.motorsport-tech.com/wheel_adapters.html

go there....$300 for all 4 and they have a lifetime warranty with everything related to them

ie if the wheel hub, bearings, wheels, suspension, brakes breaks, they cover it

how much did you pay for those sexual things!!!!!

didnt pay enough... haha

the chrome is flaking pretty bad on 2 of them, the one pictured is best, and one of them is in between. I planned on motorsports tech since they can make 19mm adapters while most other places start at 1" which is 25.4mm... so we'll see what happens.

but yeah, im gonna try to make them work, and if i can figure it out, they'll get cleaned up and painted/powdercoated or polished... idk.

Salad shooters? GL getting those to fit in your wheel well!

Sawblades... these are Salad Shooters and thanks for the good luck... im gonna need it!

ALY01347L.jpg

John: Grab a Louisvile Slugger, you'll need it! :lol:

If I can share any info on my recent wheel experience (less than stellar with plenty of fitment headaches), shoot me a PM or call me.