Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

BlackT5

Finally got here, any help matt?

I'm guessing this type allows the front wheel to stay on.

Pretty much! Strap that holds down each wheel, and the frame is held by that arm.

It'll look something like this:

DSC_0127.jpg?t=1291049852

Looks a lot like the Benro's.

They copied quite a few known tripod brands, and have done a great job. I played with one that my Nikon friend has and the quality is top-notch. There are a few reviews online about them and people go for them over Gitzo quite a bit. I figure a Manfrotto would be a tad more expensive but a more reputable brand, but these days people are picking up the Feisol tripods just as much.

Plus, how could you argue with a price like $219? It's as tall as my Manfrotto 3021, but collapses to and weighs less than half.

They copied quite a few known tripod brands, and have done a great job. I played with one that my Nikon friend has and the quality is top-notch. There are a few reviews online about them and people go for them over Gitzo quite a bit. I figure a Manfrotto would be a tad more expensive but a more reputable brand, but these days people are picking up the Feisol tripods just as much.

Plus, how could you argue with a price like $219? It's as tall as my Manfrotto 3021, but collapses to and weighs less than half.

The Benro's are actually knock off's too. :lol: They're really nice as well. I have a Benro ball head and a Benro monopod and love them both. Although, your post made me do some reading and comparison of the two and while they (Feisol and Benro) are both Gitzo copies, the Feisol seems to have a larger following. I need a new tri-pod, so I'll check them out. Thanks for the tip!

The Benro's are actually knock off's too. :lol: They're really nice as well. I have a Benro ball head and a Benro monopod and love them both. Although, your post made me do some reading and comparison of the two and while they (Feisol and Benro) are both Gitzo copies, the Feisol seems to have a larger following. I need a new tri-pod, so I'll check them out. Thanks for the tip!

:lol:.. seem to be many of those around! There is a large market for people who don't want to pay $800+ for Gitzo.

How do you like the Benro ball head? Does it have an Arca-Swiss mount?