Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

This dog has been everywhere with me, and I dread the day I have to put him down. The price you pay when you love big dogs, kills me though.

My dad grew up with dogs back in Asia and absolutely loves them (especially German Shepherds) but never planned on getting one when he moved to Canada, and still doesn't plan on it pretty much because of that reason. Said he doesn't want to have to put down something he loves... which I can understand. I can't imagine having to put down something you've grown attached to and love. :(

When I'm on my own though, I'd love to get a Beagle.

My dad grew up with dogs back in Asia and absolutely loves them (especially German Shepherds) but never planned on getting one when he moved to Canada, and still doesn't plan on it pretty much because of that reason. Said he doesn't want to have to put down something he loves... which I can understand. I can't imagine having to put down something you've grown attached to and love. :(

Soooo want to edit :lol:

Beagles are screeching howlers, thats what they are bred to do, howl/bay after animals during a hunt. I used to own one.

My advice? Go to an adoption center. They will find you a dog from a high kill shelter. Save a life please.

Mutts live longer and are more stable and healthier than purebreds due to over breeding/ inbreeding by unscrupulous breeders trying to make a buck. They kill runts and imperfect pups. Dont give them a dollar for bad behavior.

Smaller to medium size dogs live longer and are generally healthier than larger breads also.

My mutt is a joy. She was completely house broken, and is the most grateful creature on the planet. She seems to know I saved her ass from the needle. DO you're research, consider your living environment, kids other pets etc. and take your time. It will be rewarding and you'll save a life. Also plan on it costing a couple hundred bucks for supplies, spay/neutering and the initial vet bills and treatments for worms and stuff they may have when you get the animal. Some adoption agencies are in cahoots with a vet and will help with the cost of spay/neutering.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lucy.jpg

That was my beagle Lucy, sweetest dog on Earth. She was very comfortable when she had to go, but it wasn't easy. A dog like that teaches you a lot about life.

:ph34r: :ph34r: DOH I Did it again :P

030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

So yeah if anyone is looking for a week old HTC Aria Jailbroke and Unlocked look in the F/S

ONKYO HT-S9300THX :rolleyes:

ht-s9300thx_syst_300.jpg

NICE :tup: i like me some Onkyo

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Cats suck, srsly. The only thing keeping ours alive is the fact that we've had her since she was a stray kitten. Otherwise:

And a few other steps I won't post.

Couldn't agree anymore, I hate cats. Dogs are so much more fun.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

My advice? Go to an adoption center. They will find you a dog from a high kill shelter. Save a life please.

Mutts live longer and are more stable and healthier than purebreds due to over breeding/ inbreeding by unscrupulous breeders trying to make a buck. They kill runts and imperfect pups. Dont give them a dollar for bad behavior.

This :tup:

+ 1,000,000,000 if I could.

Agreed. cats waaaay better.

Indeed.

Edited by Serge
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1. i want to raise it from a tiny pup.

2. you have no idea what the previous owner did to the dog(see michael vick).

3. i'm a pure bred snob.

4. we used to show dogs, so i'm after the best quality lines i can get

5. often the dog is there because something is wrong the previous owner doesn't want to deal with.

6. i don't trust them.

7. often rescue dogs are a couple years old, they will die sooner and have to deal with that saddness.

8. there's more stuff yada yada

9. out neighbor just bought a dog from a large chain pet store. dog has all kinds of stomach problems. A quality breeder would of put the dog down. Box stores don't care.

there's never a fool proof way to tell, but this dog has already been Xrayed and has a guarantee against early detection displaxa(sp)

Outside of showing dogs, I'm right with you.

• Upvote 1

2010-12-17195221.jpg

Doing some catch can rerouting. Upgrading the line coming from the top of the breather box to the can.