Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Final pieces for the build, thank you Tasca Volvo.

OEM RMS

OEM F/R Cam Seals

OEM R Clutch

New (OEM) Exhaust Manifold studs and lock nuts

OEM Manual Axle Seals

OEM flywheel bolts

I placed an order @ Tasca on the 11th for over $450 worth of parts. They haven't shipped the parts and they won't respond to any of my messages. LMK if you have any luck with them. I'm going to give them a call if I don't hear back soon.

I placed an order @ Tasca on the 11th for over $450 worth of parts. They haven't shipped the parts and they won't respond to any of my messages. LMK if you have any luck with them. I'm going to give them a call if I don't hear back soon.

i live 25 min from tasca, and work 3min from there (where my car is currently sitting waiting for rebirth) if you get to the point where you need someone to swing by and see whats up let me know, but as we all know there usually pretty good...except when they gave me two left control arms and the wrong gasket in my order...but i got a little discount code so i like them more

Did you pay using Paypal Adam? I called them today and their paypal checkout system is messed up.

I realized I forgot to order oil pan gaskets, but I'll just take my chances on that one....

soon to be a hand wash from a guy in my office garage.

:mellow: I would keep that a secret if I were you. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I LOL'd hard.

Dave, we're really not interested in your happy endings.

• Upvote 1

Did you place the order over the phone or via their shitty site?

Did you place the order over the phone or via their shitty site?

There's your answer.

I have tried 12 times to use the Amex saved with them, I get an error message every time. But I have exchanged emails with them plenty of times, they are excellent otherwise.

I would call them, they really are rock solid and have been doing this for a while.

$88 on sale at Summit Racing. It's too F-ing cold to be in my garage with out one... sad.gif 30-50K BTU, should be enough for my 2 car garage...

xyz-rem55pva_w.jpg

I have nothing but good experiences with Tasca. In fact I just bought a bunch of ebrake pads last week and they came yesterday.

They are in Rhode Island...I just found out.

• Upvote 1

$88 on sale at Summit Racing. It's too F-ing cold to be in my garage with out one... 30-50K BTU, should be enough for my 2 car garage...

Let me know how you like it. I just bought one of these and it's pretty decent. You've seen my garage, it's pretty big and it kept the temps in the 50's on medium Sunday night, which was 15* outside. BTW, if your propane tank has an acme style fitting, you'll need to change the coupler on the regulator that comes on the hose.

I used their shitty site to place my order. I guess I'll give them a call when I have some free time.

3g%20vibrator.gif

and one of those since i broke it replacing the dock part <_<

I used their shitty site to place my order. I guess I'll give them a call when I have some free time.

you mean when you are not on VS?

you mean when you are not on VS?

yeah... free time Adam?

Let me know how you like it. I just bought one of these and it's pretty decent. You've seen my garage, it's pretty big and it kept the temps in the 50's on medium Sunday night, which was 15* outside. BTW, if your propane tank has an acme style fitting, you'll need to change the coupler on the regulator that comes on the hose.

propane-lpc25-convection-heater-25k-btu-

Hey Greg, how long did it ^ take to warm up your garage? Your garage is about the same as mine (maybe a bit bigger with the storage room you have), 2 car + room in front of both cars. Found plenty of those style (radiant heat) used on CL but I liked the forced air to heat up my garage faster. I read some reviews saying it can heat up a insulated garage in about 30min 60degs with outside temps in the 30's! My garage is somewhat insulated (cinderblock walls and semi finished ceiling, but not insulated. It's enough to keep the heat in and not enough that I don't have to worry about gassing my self... laugh.gif As for Propane I have 3 20gal tanks and 2 kinds of connectors, the large threaded plastic collar and the quick connect. I have two weber grills that use both kinds so I should be covered. I think I have an adaptor too that came with my 500K BTU torch. I this thing is neat and DANGEROUS! ph34r.gif FLAME ON!

41%2BEQCnubrL._SL500_AA300_.jpg