Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

• Replies 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A house.

PLX Devices Wideband O2 Kit with Bosch LSU 4.2 sensor. Now I can't be bagged anymore for running no front O2.

Please stop posting.

Posted Images

Would've been cool to grab an HP tablet, too bad they are almost all gone. $99 for a tablet you can just have around without worrying too much about it. I love my iPad, but sometimes I worry what might happen to it. And since the guys at xda-dev can probably manage to put Android on it, the better.

Badass. Did you buy from the pre-order site or from the eBay listing? I'm probably going to get it from the listing w/o the AC adapter.

I ordered the capacitive through the preorder. I just had to spend the extra for a totally clear picture instead of the hazy resistive. Too long have I been unable to read my screen without the perfect lighting on it!

Well Amazon cancelled my order because of OnSale over extend itself.

Well I called Amazon up and bitched them out and got $60 credit! Awesome because I was going to buy a Kindle 3g+wiFi anyways. So I got one for $129 shipped!

Well Amazon cancelled my order because of OnSale over extend itself.

Well I called Amazon up and bitched them out and got $60 credit! Awesome because I was going to buy a Kindle 3g+wiFi anyways. So I got one for $129 shipped!

Ive got 3x 32gb touchpads arriving today! all my orders but one got canceled......