Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

oem i hope...

its an easy job, i thought it would be a lot worse this summer

Yessir. Volvo Blue box. Ordered them from Tasca which oddly enough was cheaper than FCP. I had both sides done in under an hour and a half. The alignment was done today and now she is good as new.

55eebba9.jpg

Scored this whole setup on CL tonight for $200! Was looking at same helmet today at the shop and it was $350. It's been used a couple times but the jacket and gloves are brand new!

Did it come with a welder? ... Seems kind of steep. Then again, I'm cheap. I bought a basic auto darkening helmet for like $60 or $75 and it has worked perfectly. My entire welding setup cost $225 off CL (plus the cost of the helmet, gloves, and gas).

• Downvote 3

Did it come with a welder? ... Seems kind of steep. Then again, I'm cheap. I bought a basic auto darkening helmet for like $60 or $75 and it has worked perfectly. My entire welding setup cost $225 off CL (plus the cost of the helmet, gloves, and gas).

jesus you really a cheap mother fuckin bastard. you only have one pair of eyes. is spending a few more $ on protective gear really going to hurt?

• Upvote 6

jesus you really a cheap mother fuckin bastard. you only have one pair of eyes. is spending a few more $ on protective gear really going to hurt?

Yeah, ya know I looked at some of those cheapo helmets at Harbor Freight, and you really do get what you pay for...

It is that time of the week again! $5 growler Tuesdays!

Orange Whip IPA – 7.5% ABV

This brew is dry hopped with Citra hops from our friends in Yakima at Hop Union. The kettle additions of Citra hops, brings this brew in at a whopping 75 IBU’s and the hops flavors are much more pronounced with citrusy hints of pineapple, orange etc. This version is also loaded with malt flavors with plenty of crystal malt, medium to full bodied and deep copper colored.

Yeah, ya know I looked at some of those cheapo helmets at Harbor Freight, and you really do get what you pay for...

I didn't buy it at Harbor Freight. I bought it at my local welding supply shop.

And Yang, I'm not a retard. I didn't just walk in and say "Hi, give me your cheapest helmet!" I researched the different helmets out there and based on the specs and reviews went from there. You can get a perfectly safe autodarkening helmet for ~$75.

Also, I like how you typed your post as if you were talking like Mr. Miagi. Are you related to him in any way? :lol:

jesus you really a cheap mother fuckin bastard.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Part of my recent order from FCP.

2011-08-30163028.jpg

These things feel like they're twice as heavy as the shitty Autozone rebuilds I've been getting. :rolleyes:

r parts

new r bump

rbump.jpg

r spoils

rspoil.jpg

New bumper is getting painted and going on my yellow, R spoiler is going on my black. Then the old R front bumper is going on my black car :)

I didn't buy it at Harbor Freight. I bought it at my local welding supply shop.

And Yang, I'm not a retard. I didn't just walk in and say "Hi, give me your cheapest helmet!" I researched the different helmets out there and based on the specs and reviews went from there. You can get a perfectly safe autodarkening helmet for ~$75.

Also, I like how you typed your post as if you were talking like Mr. Miagi. Are you related to him in any way? :lol:

Wasserman, your head is harder then a preachers prick!!