Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

BlackT5

I still have to get my books. Totally renting them, or using the ones on reserve at the library. I fucking hate spending my money on stupid books. Dumb dumb dumb.

I would rent mine but I'm going to be using them forever so.... I bought them.

24W 12V HID flashlight. Approximately 2400 lumens. Got it for $60 along with a sample order from my overseas supplier. DHL Int'l Express can't come soon enough, can't wait to try this thing out!

Xenon-24W-1440LM-Rechargeable-HID-Flashl

http://www.candlepow...35W-amp-40W-HID

edited part: that isnt my post above, nor did i purchase those lights

OT this time around. Guessing you are in a related if not the same area?

Related. PT actually. Have been studying MMT for the last 2 weeks very vigorously so I can pass my lab exam and my clinicals start next week. Where are you going to school?

CandlePowerForums makes me jealous. They have people with so many nice lights. My gf calls it "Flashlight enthusiasts" to make fun of me for liking torches.

i thought i was the only one, alot of diy mods and cool stuff. Been on there for awhile, started when i got into nightvision stuff.

now i have seen it all

:rolleyes:

You'd be surprised. There are people with dozens of torches, if not more. I am happy with the two I have (Fenix LD-20 205lm and ZebraLight H51W 172lm), plus the new 24W HID light (which is 1400lm, not 2400lm like I wrote).

Related. PT actually. Have been studying MMT for the last 2 weeks very vigorously so I can pass my lab exam and my clinicals start next week. Where are you going to school?

My good friend is a PT. Such a great field to get into! I'm at Towson University here in MD (only program in the state). I did my B.A. and M.A. in psych at Towson as did my wife but in Speech. We don't start MMT until later this semester, just PROM for now.