Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

I -1'd your mom last night, you hooker.

Alright listen here baby diaper, you can't -1 a mom, you have to [[+3 (o)]] them

• Upvote 3

cblockm4.jpg

danl4040g.jpg

fdb9002manl.jpg

Also some AGU and ANL fuses, 25' of 1/0 gauge power cable, second catch can, and shortly an intake pipe. :tup:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you bout an amish family?

Dining room table (8' long and 2 leafs), six dining room chairs (4 side, 2 arm all 42'' tall), and an entertainment center (33'' tall, 80'' long, 18'' wide).

All hand built by Amish crafstman out of solid maple in the good old USA.

Should arrive in 8-12 weeks.

And because of that it will look better than anything you could find in a store, and still be around in 100+ years. :tup:

• Upvote 2

And because of that it will look better than anything you could find in a store, and still be around in 100+ years. :tup:

It better be, it cost a fucking fortune. Those Amish have quite a racket going on, dressing and living like they do, they ain't fooling me.

It better be, it cost a poking fortune. Those Amish have quite a racket going on, dressing and living like they do, they ain't fooling me.

Their horse's all have diamond grills and shiz.

My mom just consultant with our local amish wood makers to have them rebuild a center island for her kitchen. They're going to do it for the price should would normally pay for any new model, but 100% wood instead of any particle board, built to spec, and matched to her existing kitchen. Needless to say, she was pretty excited about it.

My mom just consultant with our local amish wood makers to have them rebuild a center island for her kitchen. They're going to do it for the price should would normally pay for any new model, but 100% wood instead of any particle board, built to spec, and matched to her existing kitchen. Needless to say, she was pretty excited about it.

Damn, I always thought they were way more expensive. I got a whole bunch of omelettes down here in Southern Maryland. I should hit them up when I go to redo my kitchen.

Dining room table (8' long and 2 leafs), six dining room chairs (4 side, 2 arm all 42'' tall), and an entertainment center (33'' tall, 80'' long, 18'' wide).

Should arrive in 8-12 weeks.

i dont suppose they have a website with pics and online ordering lol?

you have pics of other work from them, im curious to see it.

edited part: im referring specifically to what you ordered

Edited by PyROTech

Which cars are those for Johann?

i dont suppose they have a website with pics and online ordering lol?

you have pics of other work from them, im curious to see it.

edited part: im referring specifically to what you ordered

Knock yourself out.

http://www.amishcraf...nfurniture.com/

We got a tressel style table, 6 mission style chairs, and one of the large entertainment centers.