Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

aee13589.jpg

3 golden trout

3 brook trout

3 rainbow trout

2 tiger trout, very rare, mix of brown and brook trout.

• Upvote 1

Feel semi-bad posting this, but just lost my dog of 12 years on Monday. He was a Bichon, and unfortunately had highly aggressive tumors which took over his jaw. Brought him to the vet, and the choice was remove part of his jaw, or put him down. We decided that it would be better for him to not suffer any longer, so made the hard decision of laying him to rest.

Now, went to the local animal shelter, low and behold, they just got a Bichon in on Saturday. They listed him as being 5, but after having him home, he seems quite a bit younger. Here's the new pup, Mugsy!

316809_2433636928437_1477080067_32886384

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Feel semi-bad posting this, but just lost my dog of 12 years on Monday. He was a Bichon, and unfortunately had highly aggressive tumors which took over his jaw. Brought him to the vet, and the choice was remove part of his jaw, or put him down. We decided that it would be better for him to not suffer any longer, so made the hard decision of laying him to rest.

Now, went to the local animal shelter, low and behold, they just got a Bichon in on Saturday. They listed him as being 5, but after having him home, he seems quite a bit younger. Here's the new pup, Mugsy!

Think of it this way. In the passing of your late dog, he gave the opportunity for another dog to live (by being adopted).

• Upvote 1

That seriously looks JUST like my dog

1001240medium.jpg

jasdizsmall.jpg

dsc00077custom.jpg

dsc00084medium.jpg

.i gues he took over your bed hah, i hate my iphone tried to +1 this.

img1316887121250.jpg

img1316887120295.jpg

paid $1 at a yard sale for the board with wheels on it :) should come in handy.

and omg yes olive garden salad dressing. <3

As much as it pains me to type this, I figure I might as well. The new pup, Mugsy, got loose on Saturday while I was at work. Mom was going to let him out, he ran out the door into the middle of the road, and got hit and killed. This year has not been good to me.

With all the bad, must come some good, but I have a new name for the next Bichon I'm hoping to pick up in November. Murphy. As is, Murphy's Law. Anything that could have gone wrong seemingly has, so it seems to be fitting.

As much as it pains me to type this, I figure I might as well. The new pup, Mugsy, got loose on Saturday while I was at work. Mom was going to let him out, he ran out the door into the middle of the road, and got hit and killed. This year has not been good to me.

With all the bad, must come some good, but I have a new name for the next Bichon I'm hoping to pick up in November. Murphy. As is, Murphy's Law. Anything that could have gone wrong seemingly has, so it seems to be fitting.

Aww Brett, I'm so sorry, that sucks buddy. I had a similar kidna situation. Lost my first dog at age 7 to Cancer and then waited a few months, replaced him with a new pup and about 3 months later that one had a what is to be believed heart attack and died in my arms. Now we're onto our third dog in a year, and it's hard but it can't always go downhill and at sometime life will turn around and just look forward to your new pup and being it's savior from living in an animal shelter. Stay strong buddy!

aee13589.jpg

3 golden trout

3 brook trout

3 rainbow trout

2 tiger trout, very rare, mix of brown and brook trout.

Ihateyou. I was catching up on this thread and knew what it was before I saw it. This is a dream of mine. The SO has a different opinion :ph34r:

Super cool, I'd like details and updates :D Any pics of you and 20"+ trout now will be suspect...

Getting to be that time of year where we can hit up our favorite range for free when ever we want. :)

sooooooooooooooo its time for new arrows :)

For the wife. :ph34r:

I have a few sponsorships still so I cant really pick and choose what I get to shoot with. but what I do shoot with is all free. :)

http://www.3riversar...FX_product.html

6750-4FX.jpg

bought a few(5) packs with my discount for the price of 1.

Then last night we got an email asking if I would like to get my hands on these puppies for a trial run thru the NAA and I replied Yes Please. :) will be here in 2 days. im so dam giddy.

http://www.victoryarchery.com/VAP.aspx vap-inserts.jpg

Also requested another 20 of the usual suspects I shoot target with.

just some nice carbon fiber arrows.

AND!

I couldnt get a pic of it from VRBO but, we rented a nice little condo in Coral Gables for the 13th-15th for when we go down to the colombian consulate.

1bed 1 bath, pool, just a place to sleep.

ok nvm one of the girls I work with pulled some strings and got us an appointment at the orlando embassy :)

Edit.

OH AND A HAIR CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No more hippy hair.

Edited by RobT5A

For the wife for our 1st anniversary.

10769057.jpg

Sapphire/diamond pendant necklace.

Gonna be broke for awhile.

• Upvote 1

Ihateyou. I was catching up on this thread and knew what it was before I saw it. This is a dream of mine. The SO has a different opinion :ph34r:

Super cool, I'd like details and updates :D Any pics of you and 20"+ trout now will be suspect...

haha josh,

all the fish made it over the weekend. I'm figuring on a 40% loss. the plan is once they get 14-16ish, to release in our lake and then start over.

watching all the fish interact is awesome. i have one rainbow we call "" BULLY"", he totally runs the tank and pushes everybody out of the way of the water jets, food etc.

the tiger and the Palamino's are my fav.

i'm making a go without a chiller right now. i may invest, but my basement is pretty cool, i have tons of air and i'm looking to add another powerhead and some more filters.

whenever you want an update, just reming me. my kids are totally digging this, and they come down stairs and just stair at them.