Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

good luck with that Dave I'm sure many are thinking to do that... good idea though...

There are a couple around me now, and you can do it through RedBox.com and reserve it. I just have meetings all day

I am going to REDBOX BF3 today, see how I like it.

Awesome idea. I just checked my zip and there's 5 around my area with it. What is it, $2 per night?

Edited by Mattphi

Awesome idea. I just checked my zip and there's 5 around my area with it. What is it, $2 per night?

Yup, $2... not sure how the MultiPlayer will work since there are "codes" for each copy.

Yup, $2... not sure how the MultiPlayer will work since there are "codes" for each copy.

Don't know specifically about BF3 but for most (used) games you have to buy an online code. They got tired of losing money to used games.

2011 American Eagle 25th Anniversary Silver Coin Set

FQnew.jpg

website was a nightmare at noon, sold out almost right away. As usual you will see a massive price over cost, but that will fall months after or maybe a year. Ebay already has people selling it buy the max household box size. (5)

Ordered up one of these for the front end repair Allstate is doing for me. Gotta do something good for the PITA this is causing.

bracket_dimensions.jpg

tail light circuit board for the 24-OOOoooohhhhhhh

Edited by rodrigo

Ordered up one of these for the front end repair Allstate is doing for me. Gotta do something good for the PITA this is causing.

My buddy has one on his 993 and his R32, his wife ran the bumper up on a parking block and ripped the plate off the R. Moral of the story, don't let your wife/gf drive your car.

Bought this today for $90 brand new picked up in store. 227 Piece Kobalt Tool Set from Lowes. I've been looking for an extra set of tools, and for my needs these fit the bill perfectly. Lifetime warranty too.

099198851839xl.jpg

http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?partNumber=338518-22328-85183&langId=-1&storeId=10151&productId=3364134&catalogId=10051&cmRelshp=req&rel=nofollow&cId=PDIO1&AID=10926682&PID=4485850&SID=u548071t3468304f9fp0dd0c0s1256&cm_mmc=AFF_CJ-_-Slickdeals+Inc-_-1122587-_-10926682

10% off coupon in this thread: http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/61230/lowes-227piece-kobalt-standardmetric-mechanics-tool-set-w-case

• Upvote 1