Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Bought this today for $90 brand new picked up in store. 227 Piece Kobalt Tool Set from Lowes. I've been looking for an extra set of tools, and for my needs these fit the bill perfectly. Lifetime warranty too.

099198851839xl.jpg

http://www.lowes.com...2587-_-10926682

10% off coupon in this thread: http://slickdeals.ne...tool-set-w-case

I talked my friend into buying it the other day and was trying to justify going and buying it for myself too. Pretty good deal if you don't mind the 1/4" ratchet being a piece of crap.

• Upvote 1

I talked my friend into buying it the other day and was trying to justify going and buying it for myself too. Pretty good deal if you don't mind the 1/4" ratchet being a piece of crap.

I used it tonight actually and it worked great. The clicking mechanism feels much smoother in these than in my crapsmen socket wrenches.

depends on which craftsman line you get, the ones they include in their "all in one" kits are clunky

• Upvote 1

i love the Crapsman

Me too. I can just roll in there when something breaks and they give me a new one no questions asked. No fucks given.

Me too. I can just roll in there when something breaks and they give me a new one no questions asked. No fucks given.

:lol: :lol:

Yep. I have probably broken 3 or 4 breaker bars removing axle nuts. Easy exchange, no problems.

or buy a 5 foot long pipe from home depot for $5... thats what i did and it worked great!

:arob: for breaker barks on axle nuts, that is a job for an impact gun

I tried. My impact gun isnt strong enough.

or buy a 5 foot long pipe from home depot for $5... thats what i did and it worked great!

The cheater bar is what broke the breaker bar ;). Had to buy a 3/4" socket wrench at $100, PLUS use a cheater bar to get it off.

Come and grab a 3/4

From my garage next time!