BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

another awesome trick to scoop up some nice skis is hit up a mountain that frequently does "Demo Days". I know that Hunter Mountain & Elk do this 2-3 times a year and people pay like 20 bucks and they get to try out skis for the day or some shit. If you frequently hit up a mountain that has demo days you can usually talk the shop owner or the demo rep to sell you the skis at the end of the season. Obviously there are some draw backs like some fuck tard who doesn't know how to ski or those cool ass people who skate all the way across the gravel non-snowy parking lot to their car because honestly idk why the fuck they do it. But obviously they don't let said retards use the nice nice shit. Talk em up a lot and you can snaggle some sweet lightly used swag. I got 2 Pars of Salmon CrossMax 10s for the price of 1 set (and this included the additional 300 dollars each bindings for each set). and I got a set of Salomon MiniMax for 75 darra.

124182017.jpg

copy cat :lol:

but all seriousness looks clean! whatre its specs! need any 99+ advice just let me know!

How tha fuck, for free.

Send it here, meow

boss gave me it customer didnt wanna pay to have a new alternator put in and the exhaust leak fixed lol gimme 500 bucks and drive it home :lol:

miles? price?

Has 149k on it, asking price was $5500.

copy cat :lol:

but all seriousness looks clean! whatre its specs! need any 99+ advice just let me know!

:lol: :lol: Thanks dude! I'm picking it up next Tuesday when I get home from school. Its a 2 owner Mass. car, pretty decent maintenance records.

I'm away at school in NY right now, so my dad went to look at it, had it inspected by my uncle (Volvo Master Tech) and bought it over the weekend.

Gonna do a timing belt and serp. belt next week, then give it a good detail and some mild modding can begin. Cosmetically, its not perfect, but its pretty good for a 99.

left%252520side%252520view2.jpg

01 T5M with 134K

Just bought it from the original owner. The dealer told him it needed an ETM. Drove it home to find it only needed a thermostat! :D Runs perfect...

Had to buy it in NH since MA has the lemon law BS.

It's getting an M66, all new suspension, FSDs, Eibach springs, blue LED conversion, black interior swap.....Just a daily driver

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

01 T5M with 134K

Just bought it from the original owner. The dealer told him it needed an ETM. Drove it home to find it only needed a thermostat! :D Runs perfect...

Had to buy it in NH since MA has the lemon law BS.

It's getting an M66, all new suspension, FSDs, Eibach springs, blue LED conversion, black interior swap.....Just a daily driver

Jealousy ensues...

Decided it was time to have heat again since it actually started getting cold in az all of the sudden (wtf?)

9144221.JPG

Behr or Nissens, I hope?

Had four more of these made.

2x White

2x Black

150290_454697744225_707984225_5771214_49

• Upvote 1

Guest luke_jones

Had four more of these made.

2x White

2x Black

150290_454697744225_707984225_5771214_49

I'm gonna have to get one of those made some day.

I'll make you one Luke! What color? I owe you for all the time you've allowed my car to squat in your garage. :lol:

Guest luke_jones

Haha. You and your car are welcome here any time!

If you really want to...silver if its possible. :) otherwise whatever is convenient. Thanks!

Cool. I'll see what I can do.

379391_10150536044089363_760304362_10808

bought it cheap. previous owner didnt put any oil in it for the 3 years she owned it. so t5 engine is going in.

this is going to be my daily after i sell my 99 xc