Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

I hope that came with all of the mounting hardware and and coil wire, otherwise it's the complete opposite of a good deal. ;)

John. Come on. Internet much?

http://www.summitrac...-8207/?rtype=10

$42 at Summit Racing. Comes with the plug for the coil so you can splice into your existing coil wire. And the bracket you can buy separately from IPD, at least I did when Lucky was working there, it was like $20 bucks.

Some sort of bracket should be able to be made easy. Only reason I got mine from IPD is because I needed the wire, and that was before realizing I could make the wire with the included hardware from the coil. So, hopefully Adam got the whole set up for $60, otherwise it was pretty crappy deal. :lol:;)

C'mon, Gabe. I've been around long enough not to make a noob mistake like that ;)

$60 shipped for the whole setup.

2003 s60 passenger window switch for a friend's 2004 XC90...

rollin the dice on this one... 2004 s60 switch definitely works, but looking up the part number from the XC90's switch shows everything but a 2003 S60 (by everything i mean 2003 XC90 only and then 2004-2007 XC90, S60, S80, V70).

was $24 shipped when everything else was like $65 to $120 + shipping

C'mon, Gabe. I've been around long enough not to make a noob mistake like that ;)

phew. You had me worried there for a second, Adam. :lol:

new?

i checked out ipd and saw it was 110 too and wondered about what you bought. i refuse to buy from summit, any time i ever look at anything there it's way more expensive so i'm not gonna start now.

ya cant go wrong with a part out, i guess.

I want to rock out & not piss the other people off I just hate the fuckers that live below me " oh we will have our grand kid occasionally " translates to 1 little bastered prolly every now and then... but no its 3 loud obnoxious fuckers and a baby that are there EVERY day of the week and they hog the parking spaces becuase its grandma, grandpa, mom, guy to likes to knock up mom. Then because grandpa is never home and grandma is the scum of the earth chain smoking unemployed because she has a sprained wrist she doesnt displin the kids because it would probably be to stressful for her and cause her to smoke another carton a day. Instead the little fuckers do whatever they want all damn hours of the day and wake me up repeaditly at 6am on saturdays & sundays when my busted up leg goes to work becuase I EARN a living and MAYBE I want to sleep in and was hoping that some day they would get their asses handed to them because otherwise they are gunna grow up to be rambling drunk fuckers as clearly the first 2 generations of their family some how prolly struggled just to achieve scum status...

still want some flat speakers haha somethin cool like oh look at me... back the speaker... back to be... back to the speaker... now back to me... I made a whale

i checked out ipd and saw it was 110 too and wondered about what you bought. i refuse to buy from summit, any time i ever look at anything there it's way more expensive so i'm not gonna start now.

ya cant go wrong with a part out, i guess.

?? Summit is less than half the price of IPD.

Edited by scumcity14
  • Upvote 1

Used for 10k miles.

:mellow:

I guess I missed that....

I got a used set up for $60 too. I think it had 15k or something. Guess thats the going rate for parted out MSDs

Edited by survolvo

I want to rock out & not piss the other people off I just hate the fuckers that live below me " oh we will have our grand kid occasionally " translates to 1 little bastered prolly every now and then... but no its 3 loud obnoxious fuckers and a baby that are there EVERY day of the week and they hog the parking spaces becuase its grandma, grandpa, mom, guy to likes to knock up mom. Then because grandpa is never home and grandma is the scum of the earth chain smoking unemployed because she has a sprained wrist she doesnt displin the kids because it would probably be to stressful for her and cause her to smoke another carton a day. Instead the little fuckers do whatever they want all damn hours of the day and wake me up repeaditly at 6am on saturdays & sundays when my busted up leg goes to work becuase I EARN a living and MAYBE I want to sleep in and was hoping that some day they would get their asses handed to them because otherwise they are gunna grow up to be rambling drunk fuckers as clearly the first 2 generations of their family some how prolly struggled just to achieve scum status...

still want some flat speakers haha somethin cool like oh look at me... back the speaker... back to be... back to the speaker... now back to me... I made a whale

Soooooo rent a house. Problem = Solved.

I can play my music whatever time I want at whatever volume I want. Plus, I have a garage.

Where did you get the MSD coil for $60? I have the IPd Wire that I mistakenly bought and need a coil to go with it but IPd only has it in their kit with the wire and bracket for $110.

for me the best and cheapest way to go was all new:

msd from summit $50

kingsborne 8mm wires - when ordering tell em you need the coil wire for an msd - $70

order the ipd plate seperate directly from ipd for $10

find the hardware laying around in your garage $0

for the record too, the msd did nothing for me and my set up, didnt even start the car faster like some claim... but my last coil had nearly 100k miles and was 16 years old and wasnt red

• Upvote 2

for the record too, the msd did nothing for me and my set up, didnt even start the car faster like some claim... but my last coil had nearly 100k miles and was 16 years old and wasnt red

^this

I rode the MSD band wagon a couple weeks ago. $48 dollars from my wholesale account shipped.

I got it because my coil is old, and MSD paints there coils in 601 single stage.