BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

My AC compressor used to whine like a supercharger. I swapped the power steering pump because I thought that was it. Then deleted the AC via a shorter belt and the sound went away. I ran the car for almost a year with no condenser in the car and the lack of lubrication in the compressor caused it to start to whine.

did it whine all the time or just on start ups? I wonder if that's what's whining in my bay. It only does it when I first start the car and for like a block or two, then goes away and doesn't come back at all. I don't have any AC parts in the bay and the AC compressor is literally just acting like a pulley.

LOL no. That's for something else completely.

I'm cutting LoweredLifestyle stickers. ^_^

These, but hellaSmaller

7073769331_92175897e1_b.jpg

I want one in red Matttttt! Just tell me where to put my $$.

Pretty sure we aren't doing any custom colors yet. Batch two when we get a plotter...that's another story.

did it whine all the time or just on start ups? I wonder if that's what's whining in my bay. It only does it when I first start the car and for like a block or two, then goes away and doesn't come back at all. I don't have any AC parts in the bay and the AC compressor is literally just acting like a pulley.

Worse on start up but pretty much all the time. We can swap belts this weekend if you want to see if that solves your problem.

I'm going to be purchasing a plotter in the upcoming months, so once I do...I can start making custom orders. The company I'm using right now can do an order for you, but it's a minimum of $25 order. I'll ask around here and see if anyone wants to get some more as well.

Pretty sure we aren't doing any custom colors yet. Batch two when we get a plotter...that's another story.

This.

Mine squeaks only on start ups. Sometimes it's a whine. Like you said, goes away after a block or two. Might try a shorter belt to diagnose.

Sweet! Just let me know.

• Upvote 1

I have that same one. Love it. Get it on sale?

Those are awesome. Have one and use it all the time. Works great. B)