Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Got it on sale. Liked the reviews I've read. Think it will do what I want. Just need something to make working on the car a little easier.

00917339000hei315wid315op_sharpen1resMod

And I think one of these is next on the list. My bottom chest is full and I want something so I can put my power tools in the bottom drawers of the chest.

Are you gonna get the lithium battery for it? I like it and I want one, but the nicad batteries didn't get the best reviews.

Are you gonna get the lithium battery for it? I like it and I want one, but the nicad batteries didn't get the best reviews.

Maybe. I've never had any issues with the batteries. I tried it yesterday and zipped the lug nuts right off without hesitation. It's nice. I've I notice problems where the battery doesn't last through a job, maybe I'll look into a better battery.

038.jpg

039.jpg

041.jpg

042.jpg

just need the small stuff, anyone know about some copper crush washers for turbo lines? i read about them somewhere but i cant find them on fcp, thanks

New brake rotors for the rear (no pic)

8 and 12 to supplement/test fit with the adapters I ordered from adaptec

f8d41d47.jpg

038.jpg

039.jpg

041.jpg

042.jpg

just need the small stuff, anyone know about some copper crush washers for turbo lines? i read about them somewhere but i cant find them on fcp, thanks

Big spender...

IPD sells the crush rings in multiple sizes.

Take that back....after searching IPD to find them for you...i have come to the realization that IPD no longer carries the copper washer.

just like they dont carry a TCV for the p80 chassis anymore....(which i emailed them about and got a response saying they never carried it....LIES!!!)

Take that back....after searching IPD to find them for you...i have come to the realization that IPD no longer carries the copper washer.

just like they dont carry a TCV for the p80 chassis anymore....(which i emailed them about and got a response saying they never carried it....LIES!!!)

yeah i just looked as well, thanks anyways though. Is this something i can just get at a hardware store? Anyone know the sizes off hand?

yeah i just looked as well, thanks anyways though. Is this something i can just get at a hardware store? Anyone know the sizes off hand?

None that I went to carried them.

Lowes, Ace, Autozone, Advance.

Order them from the dealer, iirc they are not that expensive.

If you can find the size then they are 50 cents or less online. But then you have shipping involved and it may be cheaper to go to the dealer at that point.

Just Brought This Home Today 2004 330XI

9063a5dc.jpg

b9d01e8b.jpg

Edited by Gage

IMG_0660.jpg

Perfect charcoal lower dash, looks brand new. Can now swap out my cracked up one from the C70.

Perfect charcoal lower dash, looks brand new. Can now swap out my cracked up one from the C70.

Awesome photo.
  • Upvote 1