Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Bought one of these for cheap and flipping it. They sell for good money. These units are actually made in Canada unlike most of the stuff coming out from RIM now.

normal.jpg?pool=pds2&type=pdsarticleimag

How much? Are all the electronics, battery, and hardware at the very bottom of the phone?

That looks cool.

envision, front and rear ceramic pads, F+R brake hoses, F+R caliper rebuild kits, front 302 Brembo rotors and valvoline synthetic dot 3/4 fluid.. gonna be pulling calipers from the green 855 to rebuild and start brakes fresh..

:)

Threw these on the wheels that were just painted.

REALLY enjoyed the grip, feel, and lack of noise i got from these before.

1316436843_253697807_3-Pneu-Sailun-20540

Thank you for using Philadelphia Traffic Court online ticket payment system.

Date: 05/11/2012

Time: 7:58 PM

Reference Number:XXXXXXX

Amount Paid: 121.00

Type of Payment: Selected Items

Method: Visa

Credit Card: ********9739

Document Number: i01XXXXX06

Document Type: Citation

Tint ticket, LOL first one in 9 years. Ehh, got away with it for so many years...Guess I will take one this time. 5% rears over factory 20% tint and 5% front two windows :P

IMG_20120511_205018.jpg

got two hours in this to run around town with

IMG_20120511_170208.jpg

How much? Are all the electronics, battery, and hardware at the very bottom of the phone?

That looks cool.

They're about $2k new I believe. But no, most of the hardware is pretty spread out over the body like most Blackberries are. At the bottom where the curves are they have two connection contacts points so it matches up with this fancy dock it comes with. There is nothing special about the phone aside from the design of it, a few special themes/sounds, the fancy dock, this one app, and you get this special PIN on BBM to show you have one of these. Because of the design you also get a smaller capacity battery as compared to the 9900, which is pretty much the same phone in terms of specs so you won't get that Blackberry battery life. Not worth the money to me, but I'm just flipping it :lol:

There's a hefty fine for that... I got pulled over once for that (just got the car, had the paper plate in the window. "like a boss"?) Didn't get the ticket though :P talked my out of that one.

Don't know about where you live but it's not like that for us in the MWC.

In Illinois it's a $50 ticket and not a moving violation. Equivalent of a parking ticket. Hardly a hefty fine. :rolleyes:

Don't know about where you live but it's not like that for us in the MWC.

In Illinois it's a $50 ticket and not a moving violation. Equivalent of a parking ticket. Hardly a hefty fine. :rolleyes:

i live in Virginia....but i live in the Tidewater area, where the traffic laws are stricter then the rest of the state. i believe in norhtern Virginia the ticket only costs like $35-$50, but here it costs $75-$100 depending on which city you are in. Its a tourist town (also a military town), so the fines are higher then usual. really sucks.

For comparison, i got a 14 over in a 55 ticket from highway patrol here in VA. ended up costing me $320ish and i had to go to drivers improvement (anyone under 21 has to take drivers improvement every time you recieve a moving violation...gaysauce) that cost me another $90. I got the same ticket in Ohio, 14 over in a 55 on from the Highway patrol, that one only cost me $120ish dollars. :glare:

and no i dont drive 14 over anymore...i keep it under 12 ;) :ph34r:

Because of the design you also get a smaller capacity battery as compared to the 9900, which is pretty much the same phone in terms of specs so you won't get that Blackberry battery life. Not worth the money to me, but I'm just flipping it :lol:

The junk in the trunk was a stab at porsche car design, never mind.

Wow, 2K for a blackberry? I have the 9900, and the battery already sucks, hope it goes to a nice douchey porsche owner.

Favorite blended whiskey of all.

7183332656_8abccae059_b.jpg

• Upvote 2

^^Nice.

I'm visiting Dufftown and seeing one of my favorite single malt distilleries (Aberlour) in a few weeks.

1998 "R" parts !!

Alcantara Sterring Wheel - 9191247

IMG_0566.jpg

Radio trim, Black Walnut - 9481566

IMG_0582.jpg

Tunnel trim, Black Walnut - 9192845

IMG_0564.jpg

Glove compartment trim, Black Walnut - 9158561

IMG_0561.jpg

Rear ashtray, black Walnut - 9165046

IMG_0555.jpg

• Upvote 3

^^Nice.

I'm visiting Dufftown and seeing one of my favorite single malt distilleries (Aberlour) in a few weeks.

If you have a chance to taste this, you might like it. I've had people who are die hard single malt types liking this blended JW. It is so smooth you can drink it straight.

1998 "R" parts !!

Alcantara Sterring Wheel - 9191247

IMG_0566.jpg

did you choose that wheel from personal choice, or was there no option for a woodgrain one to match your trim pieces?

did you choose that wheel from personal choice, or was there no option for a woodgrain one to match your trim pieces?

I have already a steering wheel in black walnut trim and I'm very aware of the fact that this steering wheel is very "perishable", so will not be my everyday steering wheel. You know...a true passion require sacrifice and action, we have to spend some money for the "real deal". ;)