BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

I got the 1st one cheap, sold it for a profit and then got another one cheaper.

B/c everything you touch turns to gold.

Hey, listed my TDR's on SS. Buy them.

• Upvote 2

I read that as I stole the first one from work, and sold it. Then stole another one.

• Upvote 5

I read that as I stole the first one from work, and sold it. Then stole another one.

It's Davit.

If he stabs an immigrant at a Best Buy, it's self defense.

If he steals an office chair from work, it's flipping it for profit.

• Upvote 6

Nope, moved offices and they had the chairs there. So the office manager of the company sold them to us for the cheaps. Moved offices again, same situation. Another co-worker had one in his garage not being used so i got that one for me

Oh and

PowerBridge-TotalSolution.jpg

Nope, moved offices and they had the chairs there. So the office manager of the company sold them to us for the cheaps. Moved offices again, same situation. Another co-worker had one in his garage not being used so i got that one for me

Funny even after that explanation I still read it as Greg does :lol:

• Upvote 6

:arob:

:blink:

lol I did not steal anything. They are not going to move chairs from my command in Bethesda to San Antonio.

Just got it used. Haven't ridden a MTB in @11 years..Used to religiously for 12 years before that. (group rides, free-riding and downhill. Never much of an XC racer) My youngest son who is 6 is into MTB big time with his new Kona 20" MTB and wants me to ride with him..SO..

Old Yeti built Homegrown Schwinn with all XT and a "meh" Answer fork. Fork will go soon for something a bit better.

Also the tires will be replaced (It's Not a commuting bike) and so will the pedals.

It'll be odd riding trails again, my last bike was an Ellsworth in 2000 and since then I have only ridden fixed track bikes

ThanksgivingwithMom2011631.jpg

Edited by scumcity14

I actually think the Manitou Black is better situated on a hard tail, its a petty plush with good compression for not being an air fork

I actually think the Manitou Black is better situated on a hard tail, its a petty plush with good compression for not being an air fork

I don't have any real trail time on the Black (just rides around the shop I work at sometimes) so I will give it a go and see. Probably better than most forks from years ago anyway. My last fork was a White Bros. on my old Ellsworth. that was great 11 or so years ago..

Any experience with durability?

I forget if that's still an elastomer fork or if it was just coil n oil. If it's an elastomer fork they wear out, plush forks though, not great rebound control like Marzocchi's used to...(still do?) on their air/oil forks. I remember white bro's had some high end stuff but I don't know if they're still around and or what areas of the market they are in today.