Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

I'm not distinguishing wants from needs, I'm saying there are two ways to sell; Market based marketing (the examples I gave) and product based marketing. Creating a market that did not exist and introducing a product is much different from having a product already in the market, and selling yours as the best.

Understand the difference?

I'm in a service industry, and I focus on strategy and marketing from a product based approach.

Have you read Drucker or Kotler?

I feel we are going off topic a bit, sorry guys, continue with the pictures of purchases.

so's that i can have just the 1 cable running into my room.

fs105_productimage_lowres18-5103.jpg

Erik, i taught innovation with Kellogg's leading professor on the subject. Had some interesting conversations with Kotler the man.:lol:

[Trust me, I've read all the books you'll quote and interacted with several of their authors.

[Not saying that to pat myself on the back, just trying help you see that I might know a thing or two on this topic. My sense is you're misunderstanding my point due to not understanding the history of these product innovations.

I'm not distinguishing wants from needs, I'm saying there are two ways to sell; Market based marketing (the examples I gave) and product based marketing. Creating a market that did not exist and introducing a product is much different from having a product already in the market, and selling yours as the best.

Understand the difference?

I'm in a service industry, and I focus on strategy and marketing from a product based approach.

Have you read Drucker or Kotler?

I feel we are going off topic a bit, sorry guys, continue with the pictures of purchases.

Pretty excited to see the difference once I get this thing in. Bought it last week, got here today :-D

Japanifold!

IMAG0527-1.jpg

Pretty excited to see the difference once I get this thing in. Bought it last week, got here today :-D

Japanifold!

I thought you were selling your car :huh:

Erik, i taught innovation with Kellogg's leading professor on the subject. Had some interesting conversations with Kotler the man. :lol:

Ok, no reason for a pissing contest.

Good to know I can PM you for info, do the same with me anytime.

Japanifold!

minimal, needs moar ported R mani

I thought you were selling your car :huh:

If it sells it will have a Japanifold on it

minimal, needs moar ported R mani

I'll be porting it out before I install it. I got it stupid cheap so no big deal.

Lol

Headphone talk spirals out of control

Yeah, I fly too much and want the noise canceling

Sound isn't as important as feeling refreshed when landing

so's that i can have just the 1 cable running into my room.

[5 port switch]

Ahhh those are such handy tools that I feel are greatly under appreciated by the general public. So simple, smaller, no config required, but yet most people think they need a 'home router' to accomplish some of their goals.

• Upvote 1

Ok, no reason for a pissing contest.

Good to know I can PM you for info, do the same with me anytime.

I appreciate the offer and gladly extend the same. Wasn't trying to start a pissing match. :tup: