BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Just paid off the rest of my rims. Should be mounted sometime next week. I hope you guys like them.

here is a set i dont like of yours but........ they are yours not mine :) i loved the type A's on your car :(

Just paid off the rest of my rims.

Matt, I can't believe you used "that word"! I remember you biatch about other using "that word" at Carlisle when we all went out to dinner. I have no issue with it cause I use it all the time. Only time I have an issue is when it's rimz and used with tintz... :glare:

:lol:

If only I could reach across that screen Marr.....

here is a set i dont like of yours but........ they are yours not mine :) i loved the type A's on your car :(

Matt, I can't believe you used "that word"! I remember you biatch about other using "that word" at Carlisle when we all went out to dinner. I have no issue with it cause I use it all the time. Only time I have an issue is when it's rimz and used with tintz... :glare:

:lol:

You guys are so gullible ^_^ . You should know that I would never use the word "rims" OR ever put those wheels above on my car. Gosh, give me a little credit! haha

New wheels will be revealed in November.

Edited by Mattphi

You guys are so gullible ^_^ . You should know that I would never use the word "rims" OR ever put those wheels above on my car.

:lol: In my defense I can't see most of the images posted on this site cause the Navy blocks them. :rolleyes: I just saw "that word" in your post...

You guys are so gullible ^_^ . You should know that I would never use the word "rims" OR ever put those wheels above on my car. Gosh, give me a little credit! haha

New wheels will be revealed in November.

JERK

KGrHqFHJEQE-Qrw1neiBPs8cnmgeQ60_12.jpg

ummmmmmm whered you get this and how much. pm me if you dont want to tell everyone lol

JERK

Srsly ? Why do you think I wanted to bitch slap him ? Rims and ugly ass wheels in his pictures didn't tip you off ? ;)

• Upvote 1

haha

I thought he just "mis-spoke" saying "rimz" we all slip up once and a while lol

lol I <3 you guys.

Trololololol

I lol'd at the responses to the pic.

Picked up a Logitech G700 after my MX Revolution decided to crap out on me.

logitech-g700-wireless-mouse-00.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

auto_meter_carbon_fiber_digital_wideband

Found it on Kawasaki Forums for $150 and 4 carb rebuild kits for a KZ1000... Used the Womans Credit Card Shhhhhhhhhhh....

• Upvote 2