BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

She's 21 - when the last release came out to theaters - Revenge of the Sith - in 2005 she would have been 14. Let's just say Star Wars isn't the first thing most girls that age are in to.

Good point...

I'll watch it eventually lol.

She's 21 - when the last release came out to theaters - Revenge of the Sith - in 2005 she would have been 14. Let's just say Star Wars isn't the first thing most girls that age are in to.

i just turned 21 a week ago. seen all 6. but i guess the girl/boy thing... :lol:

i just turned 21 a week ago. seen all 6. but i guess the girl/boy thing... :lol:

I'm 35, definitely a guy and I could only watch 2/3 of one before falling asleep.

I don't get the whole star wars thing, not slamming it, just saying I never got it.

that's because you're a frog

Better a frog than a ginger.

Just sayin'

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm 35, definitely a guy and I could only watch 2/3 of one before falling asleep.

I don't get the whole star wars thing, not slamming it, just saying I never got it.

You talking about the old trilogy or the new? I'm not a fanboy or anything, but I think the old is much more watchable.

• Upvote 2

LOL, you dick. Not butt hurt, fighting back any way I can. :tup:

Back on topic: flat rate postage. Shipping with USPS will soon be more expensive than UPS or FedEx for anything beyond a letter.

Back on topic: flat rate postage. Shipping with USPS will soon be more expensive than UPS or FedEx for anything beyond a letter.

No joke! Although, they've been pretty good about delivering stuff in a decent amount of time for my locks. Generally, priority takes 2 days from when I drop it in the box to most anywhere in the US.

Expensive, but decent. And cheaper than UPS and FedEx as of now. :-/

Probably true haha. Yes I don't feel like the only youngster :D

See I don't get it either, but then again I shouldn't talk too much since I haven't actually seen them yet lol.

I have seen all six in the theater as they came out. so there.

• Upvote 1

LOL Mike, I'm there with you too.

• Upvote 1