Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Round trip tickets and 4 nights in:

hotelpns.png

:D :D :D Going from Jan 3-7th, so all the christmas lights will still be up. I'm so excited to go back.

• Upvote 1

Stumbled on this browsing coleman's site. It's on clearnace for $1 + shipping, so $6 shipped.

It's a small pillowcase, with the idea that you stuff your jacket or something poofy in it. I've always used a pile of clothes or a fluffy jacket for a pillow when camping, but the "pillow" doesn't really hold its shape or move well. This seems like the perfect trinket since I don't like inflatable pillows.

8552-210_500.jpg

http://coleman.com/product/backcountry-pillowcase/8552-210#.UIi389HAYfo

• Upvote 2

I usually shove clothing into the stuff sack for my sleeping bag. I like that pillow case though, good for when I don't have my sleeping bag like on fires. I can fold it up and shove it my gear pack, than when we get a break, BAM I'll be the only one with a pillow on the line. Even if I fill it with duff, it would be better than nothing. I'm going to buy a couple. Can't beat the price.

Edited by survolvo

Those work well actually :lol:

I need to pick one up, usually find myself just folding clothes up in the tent bag.

:D :D :D Going from Jan 3-7th, so all the christmas lights will still be up. I'm so excited to go back.

If you're interested in meeting up w/ some East Coasters let me know and I'll rally a few for a night of debauchery in the city

Soon to be featured in what did you do to your car today...

partslist.jpg

If you're interested in meeting up w/ some East Coasters let me know and I'll rally a few for a night of debauchery in the city

That would be cool! I'll keep you posted. I'm going with my GF, so obviously I have to see if she would want to do something like that one night. But that would be a lot of fun.

I can probably wrangle them into bringing female friends as well so your GF wouldn't be bored with our mindless droll about cars

I can probably wrangle them into bringing female friends as well so your GF wouldn't be bored with our mindless droll about cars

In +hoes

That would be cool! I'll keep you posted. I'm going with my GF, so obviously I have to see if she would want to do something like that one night. But that would be a lot of fun.

In.

Picture with the new camera S110, obviously dialed down with jpeg, but I like the camera so far. So much to learn!

21386_642654633071_568231925_n.jpg

120602d1304371339-passenger-cv-shaft-clo

Also, dropping the wheels off tomorrow for this:

2578336030086145600S500x500Q85.jpg

Edited by Mattphi

I just put hub rings in my wheels last night ^_^

and polished my wheels two nights ago!

New Philips IPS something 23" monitor;

251020122037_28Custom29.jpg

The old Samsung took the red theme a bit too far;

211020122033_28Custom29.jpg

:blink:

NICE PIC! - im honored my car is on your screen hahaha - oh and nice monitor too haha :P