Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bpray9223

A Quick Shoot

So I finally got a chance to go snap some pictures with the most recent things I've done to the car. I haven't had a chance to take pictures where the car is actually clean. Feel free to give suggestions/commentary, I'm always open to opinions.

Enjoy!

P1030651.jpg

P1030657.jpg

P1030669.jpg

P1030673.jpg

P1030694.jpg

P1030695.jpg

And a little exhaust vid I threw together:

WOW! you finally got wheels! nice!! car looks fantastic. :D

props :tup:

Looks and sounds great.

Only thing I'd change is the amber in the headlights.

Love the front end :tup:

Awesome :tup:

Front end looks great with that intercooler and lip.

Man I love the color, (I'd totally wrap the raised section of the hood in matte black ^_^ ). I do like the tinted headlights and the 04 front end better than my 05, atleast the headlights that is. I'm not diggin' the front lip without the sideskirts, I knew they are expensive but I think I would've done the complete kit all at once. The graphite Peg's look killer on that color car as well. :tup: :tup: Nice work all around though. I can't wait until I get back from Korea and get my hands on my car again, this just makes me all the more jealous.

wOW, thats comming along really great bro

new wheels make it look soooo hot!!! good stuff brian!

thanks man, the wheels did a lot for the car IMO

wOW, thats comming along really great bro

thanks man, I appreciate it.

Man I love the color, (I'd totally wrap the raised section of the hood in matte black ^_^ ). I do like the tinted headlights and the 04 front end better than my 05, atleast the headlights that is. I'm not diggin' the front lip without the sideskirts, I knew they are expensive but I think I would've done the complete kit all at once. The graphite Peg's look killer on that color car as well. :tup: :tup: Nice work all around though. I can't wait until I get back from Korea and get my hands on my car again, this just makes me all the more jealous.

The headlights are actually not tinted at all, but I painted the stock black inner bezels with aluminum/silver enamel

As for the front spoiler, it's either a love or hate thing. I've gotten the same responses in regards to no side skirts or rear valence. However, the reason I didn't go with the full kit is not because of cost, but rather the fact that I was trying to keep the exterior aesthetics subtle and not too "jump out at you looking". I feel that with the entire kit on my particular car, I would probably get the comments or image of a "S60R wannabe/poser" which is what I was trying to avoid in my case. The Pegs are enough R branded items for my car.

I appreciate the feedback though :)

Nice photo's, I like the color too

Thank you, I find this color cleans up very nicely.

Awesome :tup:

Front end looks great with that intercooler and lip.

Thanks man, once again I appreciate your help when I was in the process of installing this and painting it.

thanks for the invite dick :P where is this? we should take some pics there next week

haha sorry man, figured you were too busy selling/buying cars :P but in all seriousness, this was extremely last minute, I finished washing my car at 8pm and had only about 20 mins of sunlight left.

the place is actually a machine shop about 1/2 mile from my house, right across from the hospital.

Looks and sounds great.

Only thing I'd change is the amber in the headlights.

Love the front end :tup:

Thanks! The only reason I didn't go with the amber reflector delete was to avoid getting hassled at inspection or cops.

WOW! you finally got wheels! nice!! car looks fantastic. :D

props :tup:

Thank you sir!

daamn bry.. cars lookin siick, a lot different than the last time i saw it. sooo cleann :tup:

Brian, the car is looking great!!! I do like the Pegs on it.Don't be worried about the "R" wanna be.....we all know how much work you have put into your car.Your car is worthy of an R or 2 :)

I like it a lot :tup: