Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Che'_Moderator

For Sale Additions

58 posts in this topic

Supporting members can now post ads to for sale directly from the classifieds section. More info on For Sale here:

well i posted an ad on the auction site and it has not transferred over to the main site.. did i mess up some how?

What auction? I'll go look?

because VS hates me. I posted 3 listings in the auction sight last night and they have not listed in the FS feed.. What am I doing wrong.. should i just use teh classified section?

Let me take a look.

hey che wanted to let you know I had the same problem

When? Server was updating the last 2 days so I am sure imports were odd.

hah your right it ended up showing today :) I should stop worrying so much

Considering nixing the classifieds section. After 5 months we have had less than 10 posts to it.

Considering nixing the classifieds section. After 5 months we have had less than 10 posts to it.

You mean... going back to how it used to be?! :tup:

You mean... going back to how it used to be?! :tup:

Yeah no one is using classifieds. Everyone is just using the auctions site.

Well IMO it is blending into the whole top selections of the main page. Not really visible unless you are looking for it.

Well IMO it is blending into the whole top selections of the main page. Not really visible unless you are looking for it.

People find chat......

I just do not think people like it now that they are used to auctions. Plus everything posted there imports to the for sale forum with backlinks.

Cause they look for chat. IDK that's what I noticed.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Server Speed
      By Che'_Moderator
      Just looking for some feedback and suggestions. Everything should be running smoother now.
    • Important Site Information
      By Che'_Moderator
      Sorry about the outage earlier. I was hoping to get lucky and not have to take site down, but updated to php needed an apache up-date and restart. Over the next few days I will be applying all of the updates I have been working on so expect a little site weirdness. If you have any bugs that persist after clearing cache of Volvospeed temp files, feel free to submit a bug report under the support tab at the top. 
      Some of these updates are moving towards upgrades I have planned for this server. I hope to have the site running mirrored on new box within a week or so. New box will be dual e5-1650s for those who care. That should help with server side a good bit, but main bottle neck is still i/o. I saw some black Friday sales pop up on drives and ram. If we can raise a little bit of money we can upgrade the SAS to RAID 10 which should help A LOT, donation link in sidebar. So if we hit our goal that is the plan. If we do not get close I will just throw another 16gb in the machine and increase cache threads. Either way, expect the site to be a lot faster in the next few weeks, and hopefully I have gotten to most of the bugs. 
    • Updates/Bugs And Coupon Code
      By Che'_Moderator
      Thank you all for being patient during all of the updates. In the next week or so I should have everything back in working order. Fixing some issues with the Garage and the images now. In the mean time thank you all for being patient. For being so loyal, if you are interested in Gold Membership use the coupon code "loyal". That code will get you 70% off Gold Level Membership. 
    • Garage and Member Feedback
      By Che'_Moderator
      Still working on some of the updates and bugs, but member feedback and garage should be working again now. I have a few more issues to run down with files and bugs, but getting there. If you use the garage, let me know if you have any issues.
    • Wtb Ny: 2012+ S60 T5
      By burnout8488
      I'm looking for a well taken care of '12+ S60 that is still under warranty, factory or CPO. I'd prefer a private party sale. Price range is under $25k with low 20's being the sweet spot.

Here's what I'm currently looking for:
      T5 or T5 AWD Under 30K miles, still under factory or CPO warranty. Not Ice White, Caspian Blue, Vibrant Copper, or Flamenco Red. Beechwood or Off Black interior only. Premier + climate package minimum (leather and moonroof) A seller who can take the time to answer all of my questions using good English and is nice to work with. :-) My dream combo at the moment? Savile Grey/Electric silver w/Beechwood.