Sign in to follow this  
Che'_Moderator

Downtime

Search is currently off line for any post older than 24 hours. Tomorrow at ~17:00 GMT expect around 1 hour of down time.

Most of the big stuff is done. There will be a few outages though for the next 5-6 hours. Search function should be restored within 2-3 hours.

What was the main issue? Is this related to the upgrades for Flash and HTML5?

The other day, I tried to put in a 285-character word and it told me search wouldn't accept those. Can you do something about that? This is unacceptable.

Funny you mention that. This was mainly a searchd/pgsql update. So I can help you with that.

No Tom, sadly I do no allow mp4/flv conversion server side. Though that is an interesting idea......

Im getting really weird "cannot modify header" errors

Same here.

The site is pretty much unuseable on my (android) phone - mobile or default theme.

e.g.

explode() expects parameter 2 to be string

invalid argument supplied foreach()

cannot modify header information

etc. etc.

Shame, as I access VS mainly via my phone.

FF portable does not enjoy volvospeed very much lol.

and refuses to work with MVS

but the site is running fine.

I just have problems with not being able to see images while using this browser. NBD .

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By JasonVonIrsik
      I have owned this amazing vehicle and as I started researching, I found that these cars make great sleeper cars.   No one wants to be taken by a grocery getter. 
      I am starting the build and want to get educated on my car. Vehicle: Grey 92 Volvo 240 Wagon. Engine 2.3L (That's all I know currently)  I have began tearing into the engine as it died on me and has been sitting for about a year now.  Shop said timing belt was busted and wanted 1,800.  I decided to do it myself.  I am mechanically inclined but far from a master mechanic.  Anyways, I welcome any and all advice.  I am going for sleeper, and will update any mods done.  I want it running first.  As you can see the belt is not busted and since the shop wouldn't return my car for almost 8 months, (Whole other story). I hope more issues have not raised.  At almost 200,000 but prior to dying it was running very well.  While I am tearing into it I want to fit it with a turbo. 
      Again I can work on stuff, but tricking out, yeah not my thing so first question would be.....Is this motor able to handle a turbo and will I have to get forged guts?  Can I keep the same fuel rail?  Cam suggestions.......So on.  Thanks and I am new to the group.............

• By 2005V70R
      VS and the 850 T-5R were featured today on Second Daily http://seconddaily.com/850t5r/
    • By Che'_Moderator
      Just an update that the member map is back up. As far as I know all bugs that were reported have also been patched.
    • By Che'_Moderator
      A couple Mods were asking about this for people. 40% off membership winter coupon code is "2016".