Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bpray9223

Spanky?

Has anyone heard from Spanky (Jason) lately? I sent him a PM over the weekend and haven't heard back.

I sent him a PM a week or so ago and had a response within a few days.

I inquired about buying an 18T or 19T and he told me he'll have some more come January.

Yea exactly, I'm sure he's just busy or something. I talked to him before Thanksgiving and I told him I would talk to him a couple weeks to discuss when I should ship out a part to him.

I have been in touch with him recently... best way is to contact him via email... of which I won't post up here... but if you desperately need it PM me

He is working on his thesis and is extremely busy! Give em some space and time, then once the semester is over or his thesis, bother em all you want hahaha

I too was told Late Dec. Early Jan. for 18/19T's...

I have been in touch with him recently... best way is to contact him via email... of which I won't post up here... but if you desperately need it PM me

He is working on his thesis and is extremely busy! Give em some space and time, then once the semester is over or his thesis, bother em all you want hahaha

I too was told Late Dec. Early Jan. for 18/19T's...

Ok, completely understandable. I know how busy things get at the end of the semester (experiencing it right now haha). I just wanted to make sure I send him my core 13T to him in time for when he does a batch of 18T's.

Same thing, last I spoke to him he was very busy and not on here everyday, he was awesome to deal with though and did always get back and follow through even if it took a few days. I got my 18T from him and was very happy with the transaction.

Same thing, last I spoke to him he was very busy and not on here everyday, he was awesome to deal with though and did always get back and follow through even if it took a few days. I got my 18T from him and was very happy with the transaction.

Yea I'm sure he's just busy. I had a great transaction with him last year when he rebuilt a 16T for me, so I have no doubts in his services.

Anyone heard from him the past week? Just want to make sure I get my turbo out to him in time for the run of 18T conversions he's doing.

again he is REALLY busy with his thesis (And I think med school things) but will get back to you eventually, do you have his email? If not PM me... I too need to probably contact him now that I got my car fixed and im in teh market again for one of his snazy turbos.

again he is REALLY busy with his thesis (And I think med school things) but will get back to you eventually, do you have his email? If not PM me... I too need to probably contact him now that I got my car fixed and im in teh market again for one of his snazy turbos.

Ok, no worries. I'll just wait for him to respond. I was just curious because he told me he would contact me last week, so I'm just making sure everything is OK.

I think he works too hard because he hasnt responded to me either in a while haha

If you guys get a hold of him, let him know I am also looking for him. He is on my paper route and still owes me $2 for last months service.

If you guys get a hold of him, let him know I am also looking for him. He is on my paper route and still owes me $2 for last months service.

Johnny! That Lane Meyer is a total deadbeat. :lol:

Spanky you are my favorite person :lol:

Justin is gonna rip your snatch open now...