Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rmorse

Since 1997, A Man Has Been Digging Out His Basement Using Only R/c Scale-Model Construction Equipment

10 posts in this topic

What.... :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :blink:

http://jalopnik.com/...ction-equipment

"A Canadian guy named Joe has been digging out the basement of his house using nothing but radio-controlled scale model construction equipment... since 1997. Yes, you read that right — he's been digging out his basement for 15 years — with nothing but little R/C tractors, diggers

and even a miniature rock crusher! Amazing."

Make sure you watch some of the videos. Ridiculous.

His thread:

http://www.scale4x4r...ead.php?t=25724

saw this today on jalop... weird, but amazing

Yea dude. I've seriously sat and watched this for almost an hour so far. I just realized I should post this on VS lol.

Wow and my wife thinks I'm the nutty one for having over a grand into my SC10 race truck...lol

dang, that dude has a lot of toys. i bet there's at least 10 remotes just lying around his place.

a hobby is a hobby. his might be weird to us but it is impressive with what he's done.

LOL AWESOME !!!

...bet he hasn't seen the inside of a pair of panties in a while.

Disability checks and OCD make for some odd pastimes.

fucking canada, no wonder he has all the time in the world to do shit like this.

...bet he hasn't seen the inside of a pair of panties in a while.

Disability checks and OCD make for some odd pastimes.

LOLZ

• Similar Content

• Horrible Cars Found On Craiglist.
      By Shackman
      The Horrible cars that you have found on CL, Post what you have found post pics of you can.

Custom 2000 Celica GTS LINK Price $8000

Honda Accord Wagon 1997 H22 turbo LINK Price - $2500

• Tensioner Pulley
      By adamdrives
      Hey Guys,

Somehow, in all the timing belts I've done, this has only come up once before as a big issue. But, as it stands, I cannot find a reasonable way (short of using a chisel) to break loose the big t40 bolt that holds the tbelt tensioner pulley on. I did get it off once with a jerry rigged vise grip around a flat head screwdriver bit with my friend keeping the whole thing under pressure with a pry bar, but there has got to be a nicer way. Anyone?
    • Wtf Is This Thing On The Oil Pan Of My '03 Xc70?
      By ProAv
      While doing an oil pan repair that may get documented elsewhere in this forum, I noticed this rectangular part with rubber lines running to it bolted to the back of the pan. What in the world is it? See the photo below. Disregard the aviation spark plug in the oil pan for now..

• Cherry Turbo 16T
      By TaskMule
      http://www.freeimagehosting.net/pm4y1

Installed a Cherry Turbo 16T last November. A couple of weeks ago, it developed a whistle. Took the hose off today to have a look. WTF!!

Its under warranty and all, but man...the luck I have...

No idea what got in there. Grr :wacko: