Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Che'_Moderator

Volvos Of Carlisle Official Thread 2012

3 posts in this topic

and the wheels just keep on spinnin...

105 was a winner and his goodies are on his way to him. Congratz ;)

First round of goodies went out.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Volvo building S60 in South Carolina
      By theForgottenone
      Kinda old but I didn't know this.  
      http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/25/volvo-breaking-ground-on-500m-manufacturing-plant-/
      By BRUCE SMITH - Associated Press - Friday, September 25, 2015
      RIDGEVILLE, S.C. (AP) - Volvo broke ground on its first auto manufacturing plant in North America on Friday and announced that workers at the $500 million plant will build a car still being designed in Sweden.
      Volvo North America CEO Lex Kerssemakers said the plant will build the company’s new S-60 sedan as well as another model to be announced later.
      “This is the one and only factory where we are going to produce the S-60. Global customers all over the world will drive a car made in this factory,” he said,
      The plant is being built off Interstate 26 about 30 miles northwest of Charleston will eventually be capable of making 100,000 cars a year.
    • Passenger Door Lock Not Working
      By Max Meade
      Hey guys!
      So recently my 1998 Volvo S70 lock began to fail on the passenger side front door. My friend was opening the door normally and it made a bit of a clunking noise, and then stopped working.
      The mechanics of what is wrong is kind of weird, I'll explain. The lock still seems to be working fine, as in the key fob still actuates the door lock pin that can manually lock the door from the inside and show whether or not the door is locked or not. The problem is, whenever the door seems to be locked or not, it can still be opened from the outside handle. I took the door apart to see if the problem was apparent, and there is definitely something that broke or at least stopped working in the actuator. If I feel around the actuator, I can even find a little thing to pull down on that disengages the passenger door handle, but as soon as the lock is re-locked, it stops working again.
      If I can avoid buying a new actuator and someone knows a fix to this problem I would be so appreciative because my Volvo has a long list of repairs that it needs right now.
      Thanks,
      Max
    • Art's 242 Build Thread
      By Bonus Lane Man
      Old thread got archived ...

So this is just gonna be a PIC Dump of everything ...
      Link to old thread

• Adjustable FPR with braided lines $200
      By Tommy.
      Adjustable Aeromotive FPR with braided lines, includes gauge and wiring, plus a custom fuel rail.
      Bought it with the intent to put it on my 850 but never got around to it and frankly I don't need it with the direction my wagon is headed. Still in packaging when I received it. If you need more pictures let me know.
      This is a direct bolt on for any 94-98 p80
      I can take more pictures on request

• Volvo S60 T6 Drive E Acceleration Question
      By mvsrocks
      Hi everyone. Sorry if the answers to these are obvious (I tried googling for answers though), but I have some questions regarding accelerating in the 2015 S60 T6 Drive-E.
      1.) When I quickly floor the accelerator (not to the point of clicking), the car accelerates relatively slowly, even with ESC turned off. I get much faster acceleration when I ease the accelerator up to the halfway point. What is going on? 
      2.) When I push the accelerator to the point of clicking (wide open throttle), the transmission downshifts the gear for higher rpm. Will the car automatically shift up at redline if I keep the accelerator pressed, even if I'm driving in Sport Mode (S+-) that uses paddle shifters to upshift?
      Thanks for any help!