Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Che'_Moderator

Volvos Of Carlisle Official Thread 2012

3 posts in this topic

and the wheels just keep on spinnin...

105 was a winner and his goodies are on his way to him. Congratz ;)

First round of goodies went out.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Art's 242 Build Thread
      By Bonus Lane Man
      Old thread got archived ...

So this is just gonna be a PIC Dump of everything ...
      Link to old thread

• Adjustable FPR with braided lines $200
      By Tommy.
      Adjustable Aeromotive FPR with braided lines, includes gauge and wiring, plus a custom fuel rail.
      Bought it with the intent to put it on my 850 but never got around to it and frankly I don't need it with the direction my wagon is headed. Still in packaging when I received it. If you need more pictures let me know.
      This is a direct bolt on for any 94-98 p80
      I can take more pictures on request

• Volvo S60 T6 Drive E Acceleration Question
      By mvsrocks
      Hi everyone. Sorry if the answers to these are obvious (I tried googling for answers though), but I have some questions regarding accelerating in the 2015 S60 T6 Drive-E.
      1.) When I quickly floor the accelerator (not to the point of clicking), the car accelerates relatively slowly, even with ESC turned off. I get much faster acceleration when I ease the accelerator up to the halfway point. What is going on? 
      2.) When I push the accelerator to the point of clicking (wide open throttle), the transmission downshifts the gear for higher rpm. Will the car automatically shift up at redline if I keep the accelerator pressed, even if I'm driving in Sport Mode (S+-) that uses paddle shifters to upshift?
      Thanks for any help!
    • 2000 Volvo V70XC Not Running
      By 79genesis
      I purchased a 2000 Volvo V70 XC off eBay that was listed as not running with a crank no start condition. This was not the case, after getting the vehicle home and attempting to crank it over with a fresh battery I found the engine was locked up. After borrowing a bore scope it looks like the tops of the pistons are corroded due to coolant infiltration from a blown head gasket. Anyhow the vehicle is overall in pretty good cosmetic shape and would make a nice ride with a bit of TLC. I don't have the time and resources to replace the engine with a good used unit. I'm asking $700 for the car and open to reasonable offers. If you have any questions drop me a PM. Car is located in Milton, Delaware. 
      Click link below for more photos of car.
      http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/79genesis/library/2000%20Volvo%20XC70

• 2000 Volvo S40 1.9t Los Angeles Area $1300
      By Peace562
      Hello Everyone, 
      Selling my 2000 Volvo S40 in the LA, CA Area
      Odo Reads160k
      Good A/C, Aluminum Wheels, Turbocharged, Tags are payed but needs to Pass smog. CEL is out has dtc codes active. Has an Oil Leak Issue, Crank Seal Leak possibly, VVT Hub needs Replacement, Top Valve Cover has 4 Bolt holes that are stripped and need to be helicoiled. She still runs and I wish I could keep her but I simply can't carry out the repairs.   Selling as is. Asking for $1300 OBO as is.
      (562)329-2475