Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Che'_Moderator

Volvos Of Carlisle Official Thread 2012

3 posts in this topic

and the wheels just keep on spinnin...

105 was a winner and his goodies are on his way to him. Congratz ;)

First round of goodies went out.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Tommy.
      Hey all, been a while...
      Figured I would reach out here to see if anyone was willing to help. I found a 2006 V70R in Scranton PA decent looking enough and at a price point I would be comfortable paying. Is anyone near this area that they could maybe check it out for me and see if everything is kosher on the vehicle? I would gladly give you gas money and compensate you for your time. I would be looking to go out and purchase it on the 5th of May so this week/weekend would be wonderful. If anyone is interested, please PM me and I will get back to you!
      Thanks!
      Tommy
    • By Arturjarn1
      Hey guys, so the 2,0 20v (B5204T) what the difference with the b5324t? how much hp can it whiststand after chip ? can u build it to 2.3?
    • By ForeroC30
      Hey all!
      I'm interested on making my 6-speed manual C30 T5 much more fun to drive, though it has a replay nice gearbox. I was looking for short shift systems for the car but I haven't actually find anything where to buy or any brand that makes one for the car. 
      Does anyone has a short shifter in his C30, opinions, impressions. 
      Also, where can i get one!?

Thanks!!!!
    • By Max Meade
      Hey guys!
      My car has been making noises in the front right strut whenever I go over bumps, so I took it to a mechanic today to get an idea of what is wrong. Unfortunately, once I got it up on the rack, it looked pretty bad. Although I used to baby my car, these days I just do not have the time to take care of it. It's starting to look like I will be paying for that now.
      I got a quote from the mechanic (attached), who says I need to replace the shock mounts, front lower control arms, drive axles, ball joints, etc. on both sides. He seems like a trustworthy mechanic and they have good reviews, but just to be safe (had a really bad experience with my last mechanic), I wanted to run it by some of you on here who have a much better idea of what I should be looking at than me. I posted some pictures of what I say under the car as well. I really just want an opinion on whether or not everything recommended is necessary, and if they prices for parts/labor is realistic. 
      Thanks everyone.
      Max

• By ForeroC30
      Hey guys!
      Im looking forward on improving the air flow of the turbo in my 2013 C30 T5. It has a tune, decatted DP, cat back, FMIC and the KN Air Filter with the GoVo ECU Spacer.
      I actually don't want to fit a full intake system simply because I don't like the idea of moving the ECU position, though I want to find the best way to give a breath to the turbo. 
      Im considering the Elevate Intake Pipe or the Snabb Intake Pipe, I really can't decide between those two. The pricing is similar, just a little bit cheaper the elevate. 
      What do you guys know, recommend, suggest? 
      Please! I need to decide before I go back home. 
      ps; not from the US 
      Thanks