Let's not over-engineer this mousetrap:
1. Big tent
2. Coolers of beverages at tent, El Brickeratoro, or byoob, (bring yer own other bevs), and plenty of water.
3. Grill(s)- byom if desired, Go-Go can be the Golden Grillmistress if she's up for it.
4. Music at night... maybe Ipod throwdown?
That should do it. You can't push a rope, so let the chips fall where they may.(Yeesh, sorry for the double analogy). But beacause of our diversity, not everyone is going to want to hang out with everyone else, so let's create a common area where those that do, can.
Individuals that like to stay up can have a venue that won't aggravate anyone trying to sleep, and there can be "sub tents" around for more quiet chillin'.
Anything else is icing on the cake.
Whoops! I -1 you when I meant to +1 lol
1) I think our tent size was fine this year... idk, thats just me.
2) I have a 55 gallon cooler I brought this year with a layer of dry ice (insulated away) which kept everything cold or frozen for the whole weekend. I can easily provide a few hundred pounds of dry ice for next year as well as there is always excess of it at work. Not to mention, we have a shitton of styrofoam coolers I can bring and we can have designated 'water' 'coke' 'diet' 'sprite' marked on them
3) 100% I am up for being Grillmistress... I feel cooking and feeding people keeps me busy (to stay out of trouble) and I MEAT/get to talk to the most people that way. Renting a big ass grill would be nice, or We cna have a chain-o-grills going. I have my little charcoal weber...but if someone has a propane one they can bring from home (like the saab guys near my camp) that would be best because its SO much easier and faster to pump out food. This year I did burgers, dogs, chicken, sausage, eggs, bacon, porkroll... I can easily bring sides next year. (potato salad, slaw, chips) and also do like baked potatoes/skillet potatoes like last year... I was just a bit lazy and time/financial broke this time around.
4) If we can get Jakey Jake next year, I'm sure he'd be happy to throw down some DJ skills!
Icing on the cake....I'm feeling a Volvo cake next year!!