I am at an absolute loss on this one. I have been trying to figure out why this car has been vibrating for awhile now and i have literally run out of parts to replace.
- The rear of the car has kind of a shimmy type vibration that appears around 60 and 110 KmH. It smooths out but reappears after bumps.
- They exact type of vibration reappears occasionally for a short time ( couple seconds) after going over a bump.
- it has the same vibration regardless of winter or summer tires.
- The vibration has been getting progressively worse over time.
- I have had the tires rebalanced several times on a hunter road force balancing machine and the guy at the shop basically told me that the tires and rims were balanced fine and I would be wasting my money to have the tires rebalanced again.
- Replaced all the bushings, delta links, and end links for a total of 4 bushings.
- Strut cap bushings have been replaced
- dampers have been replaced
- springs have been replaced
- had a dealership do a four wheel alignment ( after dampers and bushings were replaced)
- wheel bearings have been replaced
- brake rotors and pads have been replaced.
- parking brake pads have been replaced.
Could the rear end alignment be that messed up?
Anyone have any ideas?