Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yellow95

Sc-816 Stereos $85-$100, T5R Armrest $75, Rear Window Shades $65, Grill Emblems $35, 850 Rear Mudflaps $45, 98 R Gauge Cluster $135

$100 shipped for the black one. $85 shipped for the gray. $200 shipped for all three. Codes included.

gallery_13777_417_9398.jpg

Brand new grill slashed. Perfect condition BUT the top one has the tabs shaved off to put on an IPD grill. $35 each or $65 for all three. third one SOLD.

gallery_13777_417_54025.jpg

1998 R cluster in perfect working order. $135 shipped.

gallery_13777_417_71605.jpg

nvm :(

thought it was the awesome s70 rear window shade.

Is that a thule fairing I see?

What the deal with tthat?

Gary I sent ya an offer on the 850 slash there... assuming its new and the mounting tabs are still there pack it up and ship it out... :) im paypaling you anyway

Thule fairing I will do for $30+ actual shipping charges. its old skool and HOT. ;0

Greg, your numbers dont match the numbers in the ad and I have a SS'r that wants it. Let me know something soon.

gary

Thule fairing I will do for $30+ actual shipping charges. its old skool and HOT. ;0

Greg, your numbers dont match the numbers in the ad and I have a SS'r that wants it. Let me know something soon.

gary

The older they get the more fickle - sending you more mula now man! :)

Gary I just sent you money while you refunded my other money haha - what you wanna do here?

^^^^^^ ROBERT!!!

I found you a thule fairing...

too late apparently guy above you bought or I would tell gary to toss in car and bring down

:( fuck the search continues.

Ill buy it if greg wasnt takling about buying it. :lol:

as long as it hooks up to the sqaur roof rack I needz.

I texted u garrrryyyyyy.

ok fairing isnt for sale anymore cuz im buying it

:lol:

kthx bye. <3.

850 grill slash is still available. Its just sitting there all brand new and shiney. ;)

850 grill slash is still available. Its just sitting there all brand new and shiney. ;)

just paid you damn it