Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARD - Lucky

Ard All Aluminum Radiator Gb!

any cheaper without oil passages?

I was wondering that too, my car is manual with a newer oil pan so no need for tranny or oil cooling through radiator.

what is the dissipation of the stock radiator?

This.

I'm definitely in for one for the 850. Also interested in one for a manual and RN radiator w/o oil and trans cooling ports.

You da man! Any way to get a thicker core stuffed in there or will that be a tight fit?

I just had two made without oil and trans cooler ports. Will be arriving to a few forum members so hopefully they will be nice and post up pics! :)

I'll be in for one of those for sure :)

This came last week. 2nd replacement and should be last. Notice the crate and multiple layers of packing. Going in during winter hibernation.Thanks Lucky.

post-16094-0-14638700-1351516766_thumb.j

what years do this radiator fit?

IIRC, dont the 850's differ from the x70's? its been a whole i forget. I have a 97 855 that needs a radiator and i have one from my 00 c70. thats why i am asking

Does this apply to the R? Is it thicker than the OEM radiator? my space is tight there with a fmic.

what years do this radiator fit?

IIRC, dont the 850's differ from the x70's? its been a whole i forget. I have a 97 855 that needs a radiator and i have one from my 00 c70. thats why i am asking

00 c70 (auto) had oil cooler so it should only have hookups on the left side. 97 855 (auto) would have oil cooling hookups on both sides. Your 00 c70 was stick though so there shouldn't be any hookups for oil coolers at all so it won't work unless you add remote oil coolers

Does this apply to the R? Is it thicker than the OEM radiator? my space is tight there with a fmic.

It will fit p80 Rs and yes it is slightly thicker.

So it looks like I need a new radiator soon, mine is starting to leak. I contacted Lucky and he told me these are discontinued while they redesign them.

Anyone know of any other suppliers for all-aluminum units? I'd love to get one from ARD but may not be able to wait that long.

Here are some photos before, during, and after the install of the radiator.

post-39661-0-43377800-1373242100_thumb.jpost-39661-0-97830500-1373242110_thumb.jpost-39661-0-61330600-1373242119_thumb.jpost-39661-0-10360800-1373242130_thumb.j

Thanks Lucky for making this all happen.

I am quite pleased with the product and now I wont have to deal with a leaky plastic radiator ever again!

This is a long overdue post but here it is!

If anyone has questions let me know. It was a bolt on easy install, no modification required :D