Heico used to make bumper flap things

eurp_0811_22_z+readers_rides+94_volvo_85

otherwise you have to get creative and go custom

shadetx_file_1.jpg

or just put a V70R bumper on

33423140013_large.jpg

or do like I did and put a modded 960 Lip on my stock bumper

_MG_6327.jpg

Ive noticed alot of ppl do the v70r thing, but I kind of want to stay away from what everyone else's looks like. Where do I find the lip things for the bumpers? Sorry if i seem stupid guys, new to this haha

The Heico splitters are no longer being made from my understanding... they may be very hard to find and very expensive when you do find them. I didn't want to do the V70R bumper either so I went with the 960 lip as pictured. Those can be found at junkyards for pretty cheap and just require a little cutting from the center so that its not too wide for the bumper.

There is always the realcar option..

http://www.realcar.s...d_category=7304

I quite like the rear bumper and side skirts... the front bumper however, no dice for me. :/

The thing about the Heico splitters is that it looks great but at the same time, a little odd because of how it appears lower than the sides and rear of the car. Psychobeano's 870 (that burgundy one posted above) doesn't look too bad because he's got the Erebuni side skirts and rear bumper to match.

i have a set of Erubuni side skirts (same as the red one with the Heico flaps) never mounted, just primed. I forgot i had these in our garage. I'll let them go real cheap, let me know if anyone wants them.

Archived