• Similar Content

• By Che'_Moderator
      Just an update that the member map is back up. As far as I know all bugs that were reported have also been patched.
    • By Che'_Moderator
      A couple Mods were asking about this for people. 40% off membership winter coupon code is "2016". 
    • By Che'_Moderator
      Just looking for some feedback and suggestions. Everything should be running smoother now.
    • By Che'_Moderator
      Sorry about the outage earlier. I was hoping to get lucky and not have to take site down, but updated to php needed an apache up-date and restart. Over the next few days I will be applying all of the updates I have been working on so expect a little site weirdness. If you have any bugs that persist after clearing cache of Volvospeed temp files, feel free to submit a bug report under the support tab at the top. 
      Some of these updates are moving towards upgrades I have planned for this server. I hope to have the site running mirrored on new box within a week or so. New box will be dual e5-1650s for those who care. That should help with server side a good bit, but main bottle neck is still i/o. I saw some black Friday sales pop up on drives and ram. If we can raise a little bit of money we can upgrade the SAS to RAID 10 which should help A LOT, donation link in sidebar. So if we hit our goal that is the plan. If we do not get close I will just throw another 16gb in the machine and increase cache threads. Either way, expect the site to be a lot faster in the next few weeks, and hopefully I have gotten to most of the bugs.