Che'_Moderator

Us Assault Weapon Ban **read First**

Assault Weapons Ban  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

For those of you familiar with Robert DIY of the Youtube Volvo repair fame.  I did a double take and had to go look up his name to ensure I wasn't looking at the same guy:

http://www.episcopalchurch.org/posts/publicaffairs/presiding-bishop-michael-curry-bishop-j-jon-bruno-visit-site-san-bernardino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How the hell is that racist?  He seriously looks like the Bishop Michael Curry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fivex84 said:

Who cares?! A pristine gun is just a gun that is never used. 

I owned a M&P Bodyguard for all of 72 hours. That was a mistake. 
Still liking the Shield for a daily. Although that 938 is tempting. 

Striker fire = for the ladies.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Che'_Moderator said:

Striker fire = for the ladies.

You should feel how soft my hands are. 
tumblr_m5tvk1th2e1rqlfp9.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Che'_Moderator said:

LOL really? Who cares what it looks like. One of my fav rifles I used to field had a busted rail on it where I had to literally bash an ACOG off it. 

6 hours ago, fivex84 said:

Who cares?! A pristine gun is just a gun that is never used. 

I owned a M&P Bodyguard for all of 72 hours. That was a mistake. 
Still liking the Shield for a daily. Although that 938 is tempting. 

If it's plain she won't complain if it gets messed up, if it's nice she will complain when it gets messed up.  She'll bitch about it, because that's what she does.  

I used to have an old-ass 2nd Gen Nissan Maxima wagon with a dent on the front fender.  She didn't mind driving it and would even wash it occasionally.  Every new car she's had she won't wash, won't clean it and will bitch about every single self-induced flaw.  

She's an odd bird. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2015 at 2:38 PM, Che'_Moderator said:

TRICK QUESTION. Need to see if there is a NATO headstamp to know which is military. Military and civie versions of both those calibers. 

Only one of those two could have a NATO headstamp, 30.06 was never adopted by NATO...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Piston Slapper said:

Only one of those two could have a NATO headstamp, 30.06 was never adopted by NATO...

Which is why you would need to see the headstamp to know which is military. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Che'_Moderator said:

Which is why you would need to see the headstamp to know which is military. 

No... they could both me military, but a military 30.06 wouldn't have a NATO or other headstamp to tell you that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you guys think I should sell my standard M&P Shield and get the Performance Center version? It's ported, smoother trigger and has fiber optic sights. 
9-1_270.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On December 29, 2015 at 5:22 PM, fivex84 said:

Do you guys think I should sell my standard M&P Shield and get the Performance Center version? It's ported, smoother trigger and has fiber optic sights. 
9-1_270.jpg

No. Ported compact and subcompacts are dumb. Tactically they are also retarded. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites