Sign in to follow this  
Che'_Moderator

Us Assault Weapon Ban **read First**

Assault Weapons Ban  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 12/29/2015 at 6:22 PM, fivex84 said:

Do you guys think I should sell my standard M&P Shield and get the Performance Center version? It's ported, smoother trigger and has fiber optic sights. 
9-1_270.jpg

Do you like it for a carry?

23 hours ago, Matty Moo said:

Do you like it for a carry?

The regular Shield is a very nice daily carry. 

On 1/14/2016 at 9:00 PM, fivex84 said:

The regular Shield is a very nice daily carry. 

I picked up an lc9s today.   They also had a beat-to-shit High Point 9mm carbine on the rack for $179 that I really wanted to buy.... But I didn't.  

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Che'_Moderator said:

Striker fire with no safety. Have fun with that.

Lc9s?  It has a safety. 

They have two versions,  the regular  lc9s and the lc9s pro.   The pro doesn't have a safety.    I know I need a safety,  so I got that one. 

20160117_180232.jpg

2nd bro.

So far this year, at least four toddlers have accidentally fired a gun at themselves; one of them died from his injuries.

Kimberly is the fifth person to be hurt in an accidental shooting by a toddler since Jan. 1.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/08/3-year-old-picks-up-great-grandpas-pistol-from-nightstand-fatally-shoots-sister/

There should be a law against toddlers having guns! Stop the toddler loop hole!

20 hours ago, flyfishing3 said:

2nd bro.

So far this year, at least four toddlers have accidentally fired a gun at themselves; one of them died from his injuries.

Kimberly is the fifth person to be hurt in an accidental shooting by a toddler since Jan. 1.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/08/3-year-old-picks-up-great-grandpas-pistol-from-nightstand-fatally-shoots-sister/

We already have laws against that.

Sign in to follow this