Sign in to follow this  
Che'_Moderator

Us Assault Weapon Ban **read First**

Assault Weapons Ban  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The comments and their misspellings are the best part. :lol:

3) Making Schools Safer.

Hmmmmm.... wonder what they mean by that. Posting TSA at schools, perhaps?

The purpose of this set of legislation has nothing to do with making people safer so it's no surprise that nothing proposed changes jack in that regard.

Don't you guys fell safer now? Knowing criminals and murders will obey the law and only carry 10 rounds.

tumblr_ltw9xfJCHs1qafrh6.gif

Edited by fivex84
  • Upvote 4

Don't you guys fell safer now? Knowing criminals and murders will obey the law and only carry 10 rounds.

tumblr_ltw9xfJCHs1qafrh6.gif

No shittake. I mean... good thing there are speed limits. Otherwise, my VR might have gone faster than 65 or 70 ALL THOSE TIMES IT DID. <_<

frak the government.

• Upvote 1

welcome to canada guys.

If the US could get anywhere near Canada's statistics for gun safety that would be a good thing no?

That's not to say that I expect any political solution to actually succeed in making any meaningful progress.

• Upvote 2

:lol:

Compare how each country achieved their independence from Britain. The US will never become Canada. These proposed laws are returning to the 1994 standards. Nothing much has changed.

• Upvote 1

The real shitty part about a lot of this is the magazine shortage LOL

If the US could get anywhere near Canada's statistics for gun safety that would be a good thing no?

That's not to say that I expect any political solution to actually succeed in making any meaningful progress.

This^

• Upvote 1

:lol:

Compare how each country achieved their independence from Britain. The US will never become Canada. These proposed laws are returning to the 1994 standards. Nothing much has changed.

It may be returning to the regulatory standards of 1994.... but I assure you... much is changing. ;)

• Upvote 1

See, that's the thing. In my mind, this is all just a conspiracy by gun manufacturers to juice up their lagging semi automatic weapon sales for 2012-2013. They probably had old inventory they wanted to get rid of and this whole thing blew up bigger than they anticipated.

You see, the tin hats can go both ways. ;)

Sign in to follow this