Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bpray9223

S70 Rear Oem Style Spoiler $50

I am selling a rear OEM style (trunk) spoiler for an S70. It is constructed of fiberglass with a foam core. This is bolt-on, so not the side clips that latch onto the trunk lid.

The spoiler is sanded and ready to be primed and painted. No damage. Asking $50 plus shipping.

IMG_0180_zps7a905816.jpg
IMG_0181_zps3702fae6.jpg

Any mounting hardware?

jon, usually it only needs some good sticky tape, and the wing usually has bolts inside so you'll have to find bolts from a home depot or something.

jon, usually it only needs some good sticky tape, and the wing usually has bolts inside so you'll have to find bolts from a home depot or something.

Don't they have the brackets that clip around the edge of the trunk lid so you dont have to drill holes?

OEM style = aftermarket = drill holes. really not that serious...easy to drill holes

still a good piece, perfect for playing around with to make a custom spoiler with a bigger lip...use some expanding foam to get your shape. some fiberglass mesh, some resin, some everclear body filler....some sanding...came come up with some nice things...

Any mounting hardware?

Sorry for not clarifying this. The spoiler is bolt-on, so it will require drilling holes. There are three pre-drilled pilot holes in the spoiler on each end.

I just don't want to drill holes since I'm not 100% on the spoiler look. So I'll probably pass on this. Don't want to destroy a decent trunk to find out I don't like the spoiler look.

jon, you dont have to drill holes, like i said above..high quality double stick tape. when you have alot of it on, its like virtual cement

jon, you dont have to drill holes, like i said above..high quality double stick tape. when you have alot of it on, its like virtual cement

Yes, 3M Automotive Mounting tape should hold this just fine.

Does it easily come off if I wanted to remove it in the future?

Does it easily come off if I wanted to remove it in the future?

Yep, 3M mounting tape works great for car applications. I've used it to mount my OEM front spoiler and have removed it in the past without issues.

Jon, you should get this man. 3M tape will give you an idea of how it looks for a couple of days, and if you really like it, you can drill, if not, they you're out very little money, and I bet you can get rid of it for the same price.

• Similar Content

• By LouisvilleR
      SOLD

Car has been parked for 8 months or so due to soft brake pedal. Possibly needs master cylinder, also needs struts and shocks to be safe drivable aside from just getting it home. Selling as 5-speed swap/donor motor. You can start it and hear it run if you bring a battery. 
      I have some records from the previous owner (she bought it from her father in law nearly new and owned it up until I bought it about 3 years ago). I've done most maintenance myself since I've owned it. The car was in a minor fender bender about 2 years ago, replaced front driver fender and bumper. You can see from the pictures. Plenty of road wear and bumps and scrapes in the paint as you'll see in the pictures. I can provide interior pictures upon request, still needs to be cleaned and vacuumed as I was driving it regularly. Rear door panels are torn up from dog transport. Front seats and parts of the back seats would be useable as dark leather swap, no woodgrain trim.
      Maintenance I'd do if I was keeping it - Rear interior door panels (dog damage) Rear seat (dog damage) CV Boots Shocks and Struts all around.
      Extras:
      Rough condition (but straight) Perfos
      Thule Rack included, with one Thule bike tray and off brand kayak racks.
      IPD Rear Overload Springs
      Car has factory Volvo CD changer in the trunk. Not hooked up, no idea if it works, although I have no reason to assume that it doesn't.
      Currently selling WHOLE car only. Located in Louisville, KY. $650. Title in hand.

• By Oliverscorsim
      Iv been getting some data and doing expiriments to help all of us. Think our i5 are pretty great but this lack of easy way to tune isnt gonna fly. So far as a recap i started with a 2000 volvo s70 se. She was na and blew a hg. Fixed it happened again this time the bores didnt look too good so out she went and in came a b5254t out of a 06xc70. I got the car to run on the denso and slowly kept going with it. I also got it to run on my me7 and me9 via harness adapter. Started to work on a few ways to do this to answer the age old can i turbo swap question. In short yes and its easier than any of you would believe. The stock denso with alittle monkeyery to the car actually runs this thing perfect until 8-9psi then things get a bit lean but not scary until 13psi. I am working on the me7 and me9 aswell still just put them on the backburner for the simple fact that their too smart for their own good and im low on time these days. I have found (and i am in the early stages of testing.) That a power commander 5 that we use on motorcycles will work on the denso. Its cheap and i think i can get a speed density conversion with it. Read the link for details i just got referred here due to very little help on the other fourm. 
      I do intend to sell a pnp set up if theres interest and down the road but i will be posting everything one needs to do it themselves so if anyone can chime in with some help in a few parts id be very grateful and the whole community would benifit. 
      Anyone know how big na denso injectors are part number 3460? Iv been searching for awhile and im gonna just eat it and build a flow bench if no one knows but i really dont want too lol.
      Check out my water injection kit its ugly but man it works (no intercooler or lag) and its cheap.
      Before anyone asks yes all of this has been done on the cheap quick and dirty side. Im looking for answers not a show car.. Although i do have this other motor here with sleeves, rods, pistons,studs and a trans thats halfway together for awd swap a real awd swap not the haladex.. But first this is my dd and i enjoy the lack of attention it gets from local pd. Its gonna be a year or two before im going that far with it. For now im looking to make the electronics happy and have some fun. see whats the cheapest most attainable way to do this swap safely and make power is. Keeping in mind that it needs to be simple enough that anyone can do it. 

https://volvoforums.com/forum/volvo-s70-33/going-turbo-some-questions-100421/

Hope the link is okay promise ill make it less all over the place when i get to my next stopping point with the car. Im just messy 
    • By lowbudgetracing
      factory volvo key fobs where i work used to be a volvo dealer and some of the left over inventory was a bag of factory key fobs. there brand new volvo parts. they may need new batters from sitting on the shelf for so long. they will need to be programed by the volvo dealer. can be found here on amazon
      https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M28NQXR?ref=myi_title_dp

set of 4 s60r 18" wheels off 2012 s60r, center has been bored out buy a wheel shop to 65.1 mm to fit older 850, v70 and s70.
      rims are not bent and in great shape 600$ located in concord California
      can be seen here https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/d/concord-volvo-keyfobs-s60r-rims/6964383047.html
    • By cryptophilosopher
      98 99 00 01 02 03 04 VOLVO S70 S40 S80 V40 KEYLESS ENTRY KEY FOB OEM

https://www.amazon.com/VOLVO-S70-S40-KEYLESS-ENTRY/dp/B01M28NQXR/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=