Tightmopedman9

Tuners Rejoice! Free Tuning For M4.4!

Not sure what that checksum .dll did to tunerpro but now its pretty much useless. I removed the .dll because it was causing errors, uninstalled tunerpro, re-installed it and now no matter what i do i get an error saying that checksum could not be verified and can not save bin file. Re-installed a few time and same thing

ok, got it working a little better but still a little weird.if i have to checksum plugin installed it says that msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll is missing but if i do not have it installed i can save changes to the bin file but when i try to save it is says checksums can not be updated but it does save changes and i DO NOT get msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll is missing error during start up of tunerpro.

To make it easier for users, the author could compile a release build and link the runtime library statically.

To make it easier for users, the author could compile a release build and link the runtime library statically.

Was just about to post this saying I compiled a debug version not a release version. Also copying those two dlls into the tuner pro directory should solve it as well.

Il recompile later tonight.

Edited by Simply Volvo

Hi all. I just loaded a bin in tunerpro but it seems it is reading my bin incorect. Can someone please check. I tried al the 0261204449 bins in the binaries folder of motronic suite. The VE map seems incorect and the overcharge load map is all 0 but the first one. This ecu is in my S70 T5 Auto 1998 model. Well done on your hard work with tunerpro.

@pyp007

Different files require different .xdf files.

Tunerpro is most likely reading the .bin just fine, but the maps and factors are in different places than in the files you have tried.

Motronicsuite was planned to deal with this, but it is very difficult and a lot of work is required.

@rkam

Thanks for the reply.

If my HW is 0261204449 can i just flash the 607 auto bin listed on page 1 ?

If i have imobiliser will it just be disabled ?

I haven't studied the software/hardware enough to answer your questions, but you should not flash another file into your ECU unless you are sure that you have a copy of the exact same file that is there today. HW and SW number.

I recommend obtaining a spare ECU for experimenting.

Was just about to post this saying I compiled a debug version not a release version. Also copying those two dlls into the tuner pro directory should solve it as well.

Il recompile later tonight.

That's the thing that i don't understand, the two .dlls are there. almost like the checksum plugin doesn't allow tunerpro to see them.

Success !!! I flashed the 607 non-immobiliser auto bin on my immobiliser ecu. Car runs perfect. Wil test on my friends V70 T5, he vave immobiliser problems. His car takes ages to start. Hope this will solve his problem.

• Upvote 2

I updated the .xdf, the injector calibration for the consumption display wasn't right.