Tightmopedman9

Tuners Rejoice! Free Tuning For M4.4!

Do someone have a 14 - 18psi bin where i can can view the Requested Pressure Ratio table as a ref ?

Do someone have a 14 - 18psi bin where i can can view the Requested Pressure Ratio table as a ref ?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/64306275/Try%20for%2014-18psi%20for%20pyp007.bin

Try that one out and tell me how it is. I just kinda free balled it so be cautious at first.

Oh also, only use the boost request map as a reference. It is based off one of my older tunes for Greens and a 20G.

Edited by Tightmopedman9

@Tightmopedman9 My car is about stock with KNN filter, Whites with a 16T. Will your bin be fine to try ?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/64306275/Try%20for%2014-18psi%20for%20pyp007.bin

Try that one out and tell me how it is. I just kinda free balled it so be cautious at first.

Oh also, only use the boost request map as a reference. It is based off one of my older tunes for Greens and a 20G.

@Tightmopedman9 My car is about stock with KNN filter, Whites with a 16T. Will your bin be fine to try ?

Copy the boost map to a 607 bin.

Thanks for the help. Do i need to add a bit to the WOT enrichment map ?

Thanks for the help. Do i need to add a bit to the WOT enrichment map ?

I would say probably not, but unless you have a wideband it would be hard to say. Go with 1.1 for everything above 3000 just to be on the safe side.

I think there might be another scalar or table for the SAS system that is not in the .xdf . I got a code for the SAS system and i have all the values in both SAS Check tables set to zero. P0410

How in the hell has this post dropped from the first page? If should be pinned.

Any new breakthroughs?

How in the hell has this post dropped from the first page? If should be pinned.

Any new breakthroughs?

Apparently no one really cares, as far as I know only 3 people have even flashed their ECU's, and that was just switching to another stock .bin.

Once we get some datalogging from your tunes I will put those on the main page.

I got all the programs downloaded. Huge step for me. I hope you have patience. :)

• Upvote 1

I flashed the boostmap to a 607 bin and my car wont boost above 0.6 bar. I found that my TCV pipe to the intake is leaking. Will buy a new pipe and report back. My friend still have the slow start problem, even after the non immobiliser bin. His car take more than 20 seconds to start. Maybe we must check his crank position sensor.

I flashed mine and disabled SAS, rear o2, and evap. Checked the codes after a couple days and there's codes for all of them. Must not have saved the changes to the .bin before I flashed it. :(

Edited by PFloyd36069

I flashed mine and disabled SAS, rear o2, and evap. Checked the codes after a couple days and there's codes for all of them. Must have done something wrong when I flashed it :(

I only disabled rear o2 and had no codes.