Tuners Rejoice! Free Tuning For M4.4!

Awesome! Great work, I'd love to test this out. I did the easy stuff, copied over maps and what not. For us non hexadecimal literate folk, can anyone shed some light on editing the Antilag stock bin with the above code? First time actually editing it and I'm kinda lost, can't seem to find any of these locations with search or Goto. I'm sure I'm doing it completely wrong but like I said, n00b when it gets this far into the code. Maybe i;ll just wait for a released XDF. We are editing the stock rev5b XDF correct? f i can get it working I'll be sure to post a nice HD video of said fireballs. Wish I could contribute but coding isn't my strong suit.

Ohhh... so swap over your maps and it's good to go? If we want to change the 3k and 4kRev limit then we have to do some editing correct?

It's set to 4k already for the second step. 3k is when the ignition starts getting retarded and it switches to alternate map 3.

It's difficult to get fireballs as unforunately motronic with the distributor seems to be limited to only -9.75 deg.

People testing it, if you could let me know if you get knock when bouncing off the 2 step limiter.

Edited by Simply Volvo

Ignore pajamas and high LTFT... Also AFR and boost gauge, used to work and now they don't for some reason.

Datalog shows a decent amount of knock bouncing off the 2step. 0 degrees timing ... guessing we want as close to 22 as possible for fireballs. Built about 10psi of boost. Rev Limiter is a lot faster with Ignition cut. Doesn't bounce just stays around 6200-6500.

I think we should set it to 5k like Matt did at Carlisle, that sure worked for loud noises!

XDL ---> https://www.dropbox.com/s/krwfn7l438dt2un/AntiLagTest.xdl

CSV --->https://www.dropbox.com/s/nvu7puqq0rt9ty8/AntiLagTest.csv

Edited by hotpantslovebug

Seeing as the topic has gone quiet, thought I would post some of today findings.

I suspected my NB lambda sensor was tired, I did some reading up and found some interesting stuff.

This is what an ideal NB output should look like

Lambda-chart.jpg

Should read about 0.1v at the trough and about 0.8 - 0.9v at the peak, the time between each trough should be about 1 second. I doubt anyone would see a wave form as good as this though.

After looking at my own output, I noticed it was pretty out of shape. it was reading 0.068 at the trough and 0.82 at the peak but the time between the troughs was about 4 seconds which is way too much.

lambdagraph.png

Ive also ordered a new Bosch sensor as it looks like both sensors I've got are duff

Finally fitted a new lambda, at 1st I fitted a universal Bosch, it wouldn't output anything, not sure if it was faulty or not compatible. Ended up biting the bullet and buying the proper one at £75. Fitted and tested, the waveform is much better. it now reading 0.192 at the trough and 0.83 at the peak and the time between the troughs is about 1 second which is much better.

Couldn't see what the wideband was doing as it has packed in YET AGAIN.

newlambdagraph.png

Edited by Avinitlarge

Ignore pajamas and high LTFT... Also AFR and boost gauge, used to work and now they don't for some reason.

Datalog shows a decent amount of knock bouncing off the 2step. 0 degrees timing ... guessing we want as close to 22 as possible for fireballs. Built about 10psi of boost. Rev Limiter is a lot faster with Ignition cut. Doesn't bounce just stays around 6200-6500.

I think we should set it to 5k like Matt did at Carlisle, that sure worked for loud noises!

XDL ---> https://www.dropbox.com/s/krwfn7l438dt2un/AntiLagTest.xdl

CSV --->https://www.dropbox.com/s/nvu7puqq0rt9ty8/AntiLagTest.csv

'>

.Couldn't see what the wideband was doing as it has packed in YET AGAIN.

Trow the innovate stuff on the ground, jump on it with both feet (repeatedly) and experience the ecstatic relief.....

Edited by Piet

Trow the innovate stuff on the ground, jump on it with both feet (repeatedly) and experience the ecstatic relief.....

I'm going to try and repair it one more time, if it fails after that, then it's going in my scrap box of knackered electronic stuff.